$75 Cold Air Intake!

Well I know its not a cold air, but a warm air setup.

Cold air intake draw air from outside the car, usually in the fender wells

I have one its alright "only happened once but the sensor things that you stick into the holes will come out make you sure you push that :q:q:q:q in tight"
or the car wont start lol

and TheRealNighthog i dont know if you remeber how the factory intake it but if you use the bottom part of your intake box with this intake it is kinda like a cold air intake "sayin kinda not the real thing" since the bottom part of the air box has a hole with a tube that kinda leads to the fender wall so really its kinda a cold air

on that note I live in cali and it is illegal unless you know a smog guy that will pass visaul smog

You can build or buy a compartment wall in between the tube and filter to block some of the engine heat, or you can redirect your A/C piping to blow directly on to the air filter...j/k......or am I?

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but have been lurking for a while. Will this fit a 2001 Lincoln ls v6?

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but have been lurking for a while. Will this fit a 2001 Lincoln ls v6?

I don't think so, the throttle body is mounted in a different location.

I don't think so, the throttle body is mounted in a different location.
Okay, Thanks for the quick response. I know that this is probably the wrong place to ask, but would anyone know of a specific kit readily available on ebay for the V6?

Okay, Thanks for the quick response. I know that this is probably the wrong place to ask, but would anyone know of a specific kit readily available on ebay for the V6?
If you look you will probably find something. If not, make your own.

If you look you will probably find something. If not, make your own.

I was going to make one out of clear schedule 40 and the silicone elbows but the pipe is supper expensive and a special order only type deal so I have to buy like 10 feet of it. Also not sure how it would do under heat but it would look cool

Is this a true intake? Will it actually benefit the car, because it seems that its still very close to the engine, which means its close to heat. If it doesn't benefit the car, is it hurting at all? I am just curious because I installed mine, but I noticed that it is still very close the the engine, and I do not have a heat-shield. Thanks!

How's this for resurrecting an old thread?????

I have a 2nd gen KKM intake for sale. It's the filter and adapter. You would need to use your own MAF sensor. Asking $75+ shipping from 92069...
KKM 1.jpg
KKM 2.jpg

KKM 1.jpg

KKM 2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back