For Sale 735HP Terminator 1998 Mark VIII

falcon50

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
There are few faster street cars than this 735 hp Terminator Mark. The instant power of the big twin screw Kenne Bell supercharger will beat higher horsepower turbo cars up to 100 mph. My friend, with his 800 rwhp Twin Turbo Corvette Z06, found that out.

The Luxury Super Coupe will pamper you as well. A cruise is pure pleasure, floating on the air ride suspension, sitting on overstuffed leather seats in your wrap-around cockpit, listening to the JBL stereo as you get 22 miles per gallon.

The Terminator Mark was created with unique imagination and precision by MADMARKS, the renowned builder of fast Mark VIIIs. Using the legendary 2003/2004 Cobra Terminator motor, a 2.6H Big Bore Kenne Bell supercharger was added and a Lentech fully automatic race-built overdrive transmission was used. This combination makes 612 rwhp at 21 lbs. of boost. No expense was spared 2 years and 6,000 miles ago to create a fast, reliable cruiser.

Look at this sleeper; wind tunnel inspired design, glowing pearl paint, sparkling powder-coated wheels, and dazzling light show with HID headlights, Cobra driving lights, LED lit intercooler and neon rear panel. This sleek cruiser is no overweight slug; it weighs just 3,750 lbs. with aluminum components including hood, same as a new Mustang GT.

I could use any help to sell this unique car.

$25,000

lsc1.jpg

lsc3.jpg

lsc6.jpg

lsc8.jpg

lsc12.jpg

lsc14.jpg

lsc16.jpg

lsc22.jpg

lsc23.jpg

lsc24.jpg

lsc26.jpg

I am beyond amazed, this is a gorgeous car. All the props to you and the builder for building this amazing machine.

Hope this car goes to a Lincoln/car enthusiast.

Good Luck with the sale!

Thank you. I love this beast but at 66 years old I just went on Social Security and need to simplify.

Just starting my 98 lsc build and i come across this ad. This is my dream car. I dont have 25 gs right now, but i wonder how much im going to have to spend to get mine to where yours is....

I am interested in inspecting the car and possible purchase if it's still available. Where is it located and when can I check it out?

I am interested in inspecting the car and possible purchase if it's still available. Where is it located and when can I check it out?
The car is still available and is located 30 minutes North of Philadelphia. I don't see your phone number but mine is 267-566-0597.

Just starting my 98 lsc build and i come across this ad. This is my dream car. I dont have 25 gs right now, but i wonder how much im going to have to spend to get mine to where yours is....
I spent 45K to build this car but you don't need to go as overboard as I did.

Members online

No members online now.
Back