63 Thunderbird

Punisher

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone interested in a 63 Thunderbird? Its my brothers car, got to move and no room for it so, it must go. If anyone is really interested I can take pics and what not. Its been worked on some on the body already. Mainly getting rid of the light surface rust. The rear quarter panels on it are in need of work. Both sides of small holes from rust at the bottom. Other then that its just needs sanded down and painted basically, some light rust but very solid. The interior is so so, needs some work done to seats ect... The dash in car now is cracked but there is a replacement 1, but it needs dyed to match color before installing. There is also a replacement rear bumber because 1 on car is rusty and dented in 1 spot. The engine has been totally redone, he has the papers listing the work and prices. Not sure exactly what all is in it, but its pretty mean. Its a 390, the engine and the compartment have already been painted ect... It was the original motor in car I think. I know he has serveral thousand in the engine alone. There are less then 200 miles on the rebuild too I think.... Like I said if anyone is interested I can take pics and find out any specifics you want to know. Didnt want to write up a big ad if no one is interested =p.

Last edited:
JoshMcMadMac said:
How much is it? Color? Mileage?

Well the body is multi colored atm heh, some have already been preped and primered, the trunk was preped, primered, and painted blue, but mainly just to protect it. The engine and the compartment are blue, he had planned on painting the car blue... The rest of the parts are still white. The odometer reads 80,000 miles but engine has less then 200 miles on it. Hes wanting $5000.00 for it.

He has the receipt of engine work and what all was replaced ect... Total bill is $2344.93. The car starts and runs perfect, only known issue is power steering pump is hairy when turning to one direction.

Members online

Back