stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
whats up guys im new here and i just wanted to say hey lol ive been on the website before to help me out with some questions just decided to join i also dont know much about cars so i hope that reading some of this :q:q:q:q will help me in the future

i got a 2002 ls v8

1206091631.jpg

Welcome!
Clean car. I luv your wheels.
I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

thanks man idk what mods to do to the car though im thinking tints but im not sure how dark i was gona go 5% but idk if ill be able to see at night lol

Wont be able to see very well but who needs vision when driving a car

haha i hate being seen by people in my car not cuz my car is :q:q:q:qty or anything i just hate having people looking at me when driving weird i know but hey 5% tints they aint gona be seeing much of anything

Welcome!

I feel the same way. It feels freaky when people can stare at you from outside. I went with 5% in the rears passenger windows and the rear window, 20% in the two front windows. I can see at night very well

yeah thats a good option too ill have to think about it lol plus with the 5s ill prolly get pulled over like a bitch

lol nah im not an assh*le im just f*ckin wit u. trust me, give it a couple of more days and a few more thread searches and you will def find out who the assh*les are around here. some more then others. just whatever you do, dont post anythin without searchin first, or youll be beggin for them to come at u at full speed with a sh*tload of comments n things to say. i hope you like it here and not complain like some other people have done.

yup we gots alot of those atleast you got a proper welcome lol, nice wheels man what other mods you going to do on it. how many miles on your LS.

my ls has 123k on it. i wanna get the magnaflows for it and i need to get a new front grill prolly the lse grill becuz mine is pealing and bubbleing. btw if any1 has a spare grill there looking to get rid of pm me =]

id like to see you beat my orion hcca....:eek:) seriously tho nice ls i got a couple things for you to do.

lse grille
straight pipe to chrome tips
sct tuner
intake
ho alternator
remote sart
kinetik battery
dynamat
powder coat calipers
led light conversion
hids
lowering springs
big three
sport shocks
rims
radiator flush
engine flush
transmission flush
differential flush
undercarriage and suspension inspection
slotted and drilled rotors
brakes
steel brake lines
tints
high flow cats
resonator delete
x pipe
.......anything else? im sure ill think of some more. some of the stuff is just regular preventative maintenance and stuff but its sunthin i just do wen i get a new car. better off knowing whats wrong with the car and fix it right away instead of jumpin into other stuff. no car is bought perfect. you just have to know which parts go at what time and how to replace it......
THATS WHAT I WROTE FOR ANOTHER NEW MEMBER, PS STRAIGHT PIPE OR DIE!!!! IM DYING TO FIND A NICE STRETCH OF ROAD SO ICAN RECORD MY PIPES MAN!!!

i wish i had the cash to do all that this car has put a whole in my pocket when i bought the car needed a new clock spring headlights had water in them got new headlights front tires were bad got new tires and my car still needs to pass inspection i failed it already lol for my high beam being out even though when i replaced the headlights got brand new bulbs so didnt think to check em =/

Welcome

You'll find some good helpful people here. When you need help, state your year, engine, miles and symptoms. We'll do our best to be of help. :D

id like to see you beat my orion hcca....:eek:) seriously tho nice ls i got a couple things for you to do.

lse grille
straight pipe to chrome tips
sct tuner
intake
ho alternator
remote sart
kinetik battery
dynamat
powder coat calipers
led light conversion
hids
lowering springs
big three
sport shocks
rims
radiator flush
engine flush
transmission flush
differential flush
undercarriage and suspension inspection
slotted and drilled rotors
brakes
steel brake lines
tints
high flow cats
resonator delete
x pipe
.......anything else? im sure ill think of some more. some of the stuff is just regular preventative maintenance and stuff but its sunthin i just do wen i get a new car. better off knowing whats wrong with the car and fix it right away instead of jumpin into other stuff. no car is bought perfect. you just have to know which parts go at what time and how to replace it......
THATS WHAT I WROTE FOR ANOTHER NEW MEMBER, PS STRAIGHT PIPE OR DIE!!!! IM DYING TO FIND A NICE STRETCH OF ROAD SO ICAN RECORD MY PIPES MAN!!!

Do stainless tips instead of chrome. chrome exhaust sucks for maintenance.

And instead of buying just rims, buy the entire wheel. Makes a bigger difference. :p

Also, if there hasn't been any trans issues, I'd maybe just change the fluid/filter. I wouldn't flush it.

Do stainless tips instead of chrome. chrome exhaust sucks for maintenance.

And instead of buying just rims, buy the entire wheel. Makes a bigger difference. :p

Also, if there hasn't been any trans issues, I'd maybe just change the fluid/filter. I wouldn't flush it.

lol my mistake. i didnt even have chrome tips i do have stainless steel they r just really shiny so i sed chrome. yup i got magnaflow 4 inch tips.

just installed 6000k h.i.ds in fogs and lows tint this weekend hopefully =] then next step exhaust

Members online

No members online now.
Back