50k Service

jdbwood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Wats Up, My 03 Ls Just Reach Its 50,000 Mile Mark And I Never Really Done Any Major Maintance To My Car. Does Anyone Have Any Info On Wat I Should Replace Or Mantain??? I Was Thinkin About Fuel Filter, Cabin Filter, Air Filter, Oil Change, Maybe Spark Plugs Idk.... Anyone??

Wats Up, My 03 Ls Just Reach Its 50,000 Mile Mark And I Never Really Done Any Major Maintance To My Car. Does Anyone Have Any Info On Wat I Should Replace Or Mantain??? I Was Thinkin About Fuel Filter, Cabin Filter, Air Filter, Oil Change, Maybe Spark Plugs Idk.... Anyone??

Go to www.espfromford.com if you do not have your owners manual. There is a link on there for the Maintenance schedules for our vehicles. This should answer all of your questions.

That's also the official site to renew your factor warranty which I just did about a month ago. I extended it for another year and its still a 0$ deductible and it was about $800.00.

ye i did a tranny flush at the dealer at 43k.. but i need a new warranty. does anyone know the warranty on drivetrain and powertrain??

Members online

No members online now.
Back