$500+ shipping. 18" Chrome Volvo rims 49mm offset

dlachance

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
18x7 chrome "Atlantis" style wheels from a Volvo XC90. The wheels themselves have 8,000 miles on them. They are a 49mm offset, 5x108 wheel and would fit great on an LS. They are in 9.7/10 condition. One rim has light rash; this is the only flaw on them. The rest are in great condition, just a bit dirty from sitting for a few years. I will have them polished up before being sold. The center caps are the black Volvo ones and are in great condition too. The wheels have chrome valve stems with caps that match. If shipping is required, they will be sent in the original OEM boxes with a receipt for over $1,500 new. I will also include (2) Pirelli P-Zero tires size 235/50/18 if the buyer would like, which came off of my 2012 Mustang GT (rears).

EDIT: Here are a few pictures I snapped this morning. As you can see, the rash is very light. I also took a pic of one of the pirelli's to show the profile. The 2 tires that the new owner can have are in my attic in bags.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

rash.jpg

brembo.jpg

I am located in Keller, Texas 76248 which is is the DF/W area. I understand that I have a low post count, so I am willing to send them to a member with GOOD feedback before receiving payment by check, MO, or preferrably Paypal.

I would like to start the price negotiation at $750. Price is OBO, I would like to sell soon! If you have any questions or would like a shipping quote, feel free to PM me or email me at MeticulousTX@yahoo.com If needed, I will give you a contact number to discuss over the phone.

Volvo XC90 Chrome Atlantis Wheels
18x7 (49mm offset--Perfect fit for Lincoln LS)
One has light rash, rest are 10/10
(2) Pirelli 235's
Located in DF/W, Texas

Members online

No members online now.
Back