5-Speed Mark

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
http://www.cardomain.com/id/southwell

Hey guys.......I don't know if you are active on the other Mark sites as well, but I figured this needed posted on here. I'm trying to become more active on ALL of the Lincoln forums, cause the boys over on CZ28.com are'nt very interested in my new project.

Anyway, It's my 94' MarkVIII with a T-45 swapped in to it. I am NO where near done with it. Not only do I have all of the finishing touches to do on it, but I have a half finished Blown 5.2 Stroker sitting on the engine stand waiting to go in. Anyway, Hope you like it...I know I do. Mike

Looks like a good project!! Hope you stay active at LvC keep taking pics as you go along and post what you did in the Tech section. Joey will help up with the tech section.

Welcome to the site and I hope you join the Midwest Chapter.

We are getting together on the 19th for the Chicago Auto Show!! and we are planning other meets for 2005.

Hope to meet you at one of our Local meets!!

heh... no :q:q:q:q. I think that's the first 5speed VIII I've seen yet. Awesome work man and the powdercoating looks fantastic. Keep up the good work

Yes indeed. Please keep notes and take pics along the way detailing your project - and we'll make a great tech article out of it.

LVC Tech Section

I think it sucks! I been bustin my ass for the past year or so to be original and inventive and then you come out with this crap. Who the hell do you think you are, what gives!

I hope you know I was being extremely sarcastic and am very jealous!:Beer

Would it be a good idea, if you were to swap to a man., to take a 6spd (tremmic/richmond) instead of a 5? i do like me my 6 spd cars. ( i dont own any but iv driven a fiew)

lincolnboy said:

Ahem.........It's the same guy. :)

Yes, it would prolly be a good idea to go with a T-56, IF you have the rear gears to support it. Either that or change the 5th and 6th gear set to give you the proper cruise RPM's.

The ONLY reason I did'nt go with a 6-speed in the first place is because knew I would be pulling the engine soon anyway. I am working on getting the wiring for the speedo done, and after that It should be FULLY functional.

Joey. I would be more than happy to help get a tech article whipped up for ya. It may take me some time to look through all of my notes. And type em out. But i'm not going to do anything till I have all of the bugs worked out. Thanks for the response guys. Hope to have some more pics for ya soon. Mike

MUAHAHAHHAHA! i love it...i want one NOW!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
:gr_hail:

Sifrino3 said:
I thought that couldn't happen. . .

Why not? :)

I'll tell ya what guys, I got a little mad at my mark this evening and it got the best of me. The door was frozen shut on the passenger side, so I yanked on it a little too much. The handle snapped off in my hands, and sent me in to a cussing fit. I think I need to get away from the car for a while.

:L :Bang :wrench

94m5 said:

I'll tell ya what guys, I got a little mad at my mark this evening and it got the best of me. The door was frozen shut on the passenger side, so I yanked on it a little too much. The handle snapped off in my hands, and sent me in to a cussing fit. I think I need to get away from the car for a while.

Hahaha, its like a beautiful girl. You got to be nice or she'll kick you between the legs!

94m5 said:

call max get a new and dont be a ricer with broken parts hanging off your car (refer to ad on the side)

Markviiiedrea said:
call max get a new and dont be a ricer with broken parts hanging off your car (refer to ad on the side)

It's already been fixed. One of my bestfriends works at a collision center. I just have to go pick up the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back