5 1/4" two ways... better than factory componants?

MatthewDavid

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was gonna save up for some decent components for the front but I'm starting to think I wanna put that extra money towards a nicer HU... so I was just wondering if I got like a 100 set of some pretty good two ways... then just upgrade later... do you guys think they'll sound better than the stock speakers?

Thanks for the advice guys... I actually found a really good set of Infinity Reference component's online... 6.5"... so I'm throwing those in... I can't wait!!... all I need is a headunit... just waiting for this lady to pay me the money she owes me this week and hopefully in a week install it all... thanks for all the help!!

round speakers are always better than the oblong speakers, the cones of the round speakers are more rigid and less likely to flex. There are oblong component sets on the market, but I'd stick with the round style, yes you lose some cone area but you gain sound quality.

are these the same speakers that would fit a 2000 lincoln LS in the front/ rear door ?

I also vote for the 6.5's and do not forget the adapters like Chicken mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.
Back