430's now what stall

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i got my 430's for the mark and i got a junkyard rear. my trans is going to be sent to a shop for a rebuild and im stuck on what stall to get. im thinking either 2300-3000 stall. what do you guys think? or should i go balls to the wall and get a 3800 stall. also i was wondering how far off the speedo gear for 4.10's then the 430's cuz i got a mustangs unlimited black speedo gear for 410's and im going to use this untill i get a chip made to correct my problem.

Mr Wilson vs Nj95mark8
fastest n/a marks competition

Mr Wilson in his gt350 mark 8
Nj95mark8 in the junkyard rebuild monster

Let's do this

Unless i get a sc
or maybe you will too

NJ95MARK8 said:
i got my 430's for the mark and i got a junkyard rear. my trans is going to be sent to a shop for a rebuild and im stuck on what stall to get. im thinking either 2300-3000 stall. what do you guys think? or should i go balls to the wall and get a 3800 stall. also i was wondering how far off the speedo gear for 4.10's then the 430's cuz i got a mustangs unlimited black speedo gear for 410's and im going to use this untill i get a chip made to correct my problem.

Mr Wilson vs Nj95mark8
fastest n/a marks competition

Mr Wilson in his gt350 mark 8
Nj95mark8 in the junkyard rebuild monster

Let's do this

Unless i get a sc
or maybe you will too

OH ITS ON SON!
ill give you the first round....but watch your back come winter time...your a$$ is GRASS MOFO! (were all gonna have to watch for geno when hes done his next round of mods)

oh yea...3000 lockup stall.

Yea i heard from a little lvc mouse that geno's cars gonna be sick. no details on what i heard but i cant wait to see this monster. sounds like nj is going to have some serious marks rolling around. Only if chadskeet would stop playing wit old chargers and get his mark into low numbers. lol thats another car i cant wait to see run wow its going to be impressive chads got alot into that car.

Some serious scit here i wish i could get it all done for the mark meets this summer but i dont think ill have everything done but most of it. thats why im purchasing a stocker mark 8 to cruise around it for a bit.

NJ95MARK8 said:
Yea i heard from a little lvc mouse that geno's cars gonna be sick. no details on what i heard but i cant wait to see this monster. sounds like nj is going to have some serious marks rolling around. Only if chadskeet would stop playing wit old chargers and get his mark into low numbers. lol thats another car i cant wait to see run wow its going to be impressive chads got alot into that car.

Some serious scit here i wish i could get it all done for the mark meets this summer but i dont think ill have everything done but most of it. thats why im purchasing a stocker mark 8 to cruise around it for a bit.

good plan.

Yeah chadskeet, $hit or get off the pot, and sell me your hood for $100. Man, if he sold 1/2 the :q:q:q:q hes got...

The 4.10 speedo gear is cool with the 4.30's, the speedo won't be off by much at all. Also I would get a 3000-3500 stall...

3500 all the way, I have it with my 410s and yes traction is a problem

hey the daily driver is just fine right now and i already smoked both of you with it anyways.... but i had to kick the bar up a feww steps. been workin on this one a while now :cool:

chadgenleeoutbacktrp.JPG

hotrodlincoln93 said:
hey the daily driver is just fine right now and i already smoked both of you with it anyways.... but i had to kick the bar up a feww steps. been workin on this one a while now :cool:

FINALLY!!!

uh...btw...you still havent broke 14's so I WIN :) (gears are commin for me too)

if ya need any help on the general, gimme a ring-a ding ding, and ill shoot on over and show you how to use a wrench. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back