411 Mark 8 body kits

jaguar69

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any information on body kits for the Mark 8 hoods,spoilers,side skirts, carbon fiber hoods you get the picture!

jaguar69 said:
Anyone has any information on body kits for the Mark 8 hoods,spoilers,side skirts, carbon fiber hoods you get the picture!

Better yet, buy a Honda.

LOL sorry man. Not alot of stuff complements the stock body lines. Well lets be honest. Nothing is better then the stock body lines.

Ray

sleepy valley?

i've tried to get to the sleepy valley website... it won't open. are you sure you have it spelled correctly? or is there something missing?

I think that all the rear spoilers that I have seen look like crap except for one that was totally molded in and wasnt to big. it almost looked stock. ground effects just look like crap period. I think the mark VIII is perfect the way it is.

turbobird said:
LOL sorry man. Not alot of stuff complements the stock body lines. Well lets be honest. Nothing is better then the stock body lines.

Ray

Have to agree on this one... Remember that $hitty looking Yellow Mark that keeps coming back to haunt us...

rich....... stop bringing up that hideous car! if we do not say anything about that car maybe it might go away for good... LMAO

I happen to like my ground effect! No one seems to know they are there until they line up another mark next to it.

heres one

1 856 456 3605..jpg

only if i didnt have the wing the body kit is semi ok on it but i dont like the wing at all.

Poorly molded, and the design would look more appropriate on a late 80s Mercedes, than an LM8. makes the whole car look taller too.

Ground effects, carbon fiber, etc. Do NOT belong on mark viii's. Last month there was a gen 2 on here that looked OK, but still very cheezy. I saw that somebody recomended that you buy a honda......That would be a very good idea.........There is a HUGE bodykit aftermarket for them. Not so for the mark viii............fortunately.

I have to agree

I think that the Mark VIII has exceptional lines just as they are. But I do have to admit that some of the ones that I have seen with a kit look good also. Each of us have our own opinions and if it looks good to you and you want it, go for it and enjoy.

JC1994 said:
Eh, not bad.... sits to high in the front end though.
The rims should also be swapped out for some five stars or atleast some better looking rims.

LoL you people force your opinions on others too much... If he wants a body kit llet him get one dont say "ALL BODY KITS ARE UGLY GO BUY A HONDA!!!" I want a body kit too but a small one that looks right on the car

Members online

No members online now.
Back