4000 threads 33,000 posts, 1500 members

Here here!! Just a friendly place to talk about cars.......not like some other places I have been involved with...... :Beer :Bang :wrench :waving: :slam

To be precise

Members: 1,573
Threads: 4,009

Yes indeed - Thank you one and all

This place has taught me more about cars in the past few months than anyone!

Thanks -

It's also become a new hobby and I've made some very good friends!!!

Joey and Company (yes you to Bryan :N ) Way to go on making this a great place! Being a magnet to so many interesting people! And being able to keep this place friendly! (Even in the Political Forum - although there is that one poster there that I don't know what's his name Monsters somebody :N )

Thanks guys way to go!!!

Not only that, it looks like Joey will hit 3000 posts sometime today! Kudos all around!!

EDIT: And if Bryan gets busy, he'll get 2000 posts!

Kbob said:
Not only that, it looks like Joey will hit 3000 posts sometime today! Kudos all around!!

EDIT: And if Bryan gets busy, he'll get 2000 posts!

I'm a whoring today!! 2 more and I pass Ray!! and On my way to 2K!! :Beer

Feel a little like Sif today!!

mespock said:
Hey I had to go home for lunch!!!

And I was playing a few games at about the same time....for almost the same time.....your excuse is slacker??

1500 for me with this post! Where ya at?
:Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
And I was playing a few games at about the same time....for almost the same time.....your excuse is slacker??

1500 for me with this post! Where ya at?
:Beer

10 behind but I'm trying to work and do this at the same time. Mine should count as 2! Slacker!! :N

Another pic of Ray!!! :N

bussy.jpg

mespock said:
10 behind but I'm trying to work and do this at the same time. Mine should count as 2! Slacker!! :N

I am doing just enuf to stay in front of you as far as the posting is concerned......LOL! :N

mespock said:
Ray's new Fling ---

But I have to keep finding these pick of you!!

Nahhhhh....that is an OLD fling I had....was like screwing a lump on a log....... :N

Members online

No members online now.
Back