40 below radiator additive

Dr. Paul said:
Bingo. Ford can't match the power or the fuel efficiency of the larger displacement, lighter weight, and more compact LSx motors. How very sad.

Paul.

i am not here to argue which is better,but your talking about an engine designed in 1989 compared to and engine designed in 1997.

we all know computing power for engineering has mde near quantum leaps between those years,i believe a fresh from start mod motor today would be very competitive,just like the dohc mod was 13 years ago in the first mark viii's.
it was a match or better than the first nstars and beat everything out of japan,or atleast matched depending on who you ask.

even with just updates the new gt runs 13.8 approx in 1/4 mile 0-60 in low 5's and burns cheap old crappy 87 octane as its recommended fuel.

i cant "knock" ford on that one.

ps. i think the new sb's from gm are impressive.i am just loyal to ford.

Back on topic, I finally found a shop, in Maine, as it turns out, that had 40 Below. I picked it up while I was on vacation last week, and added it in Monday. It really works well. Even at the track saturday afternoon, or in traffic, the gauge stays where it should instead of zooming up like it used to. Much better than the completley ineffective water wetter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back