4 - LS Wheel Adapters for sale..

Chip Kooser

LVC Member
Reaction score
I purchased the adapters below from Motorsport's Technology for a conversion to Land Rover Wheels. I am no longer using this set up. Paid $285 (invoice copied below) and will sell for $150.00 including shipping. Thx

Qty Description Price Total

20 Open End Lugnuts 12mm1.5 1.00 $20.00
4 Adapter - Hub & Wheel Centric 5x108 63.4 to 5x120 72.56, 19mm Thick $60.00- $240.00

Shipping: $25.00
Tax: 0.00
Invoice Total: $ 285.00
Payments: $285.00
Invoice Balance: 0.00
10 Greg Street #112
Sparks NV 89431

I didn't have these on the car for more than 3 weeks so they are in excellent condition. Make me an offer.

Real select market on these. Sucks, but you honestly might have a better chance of selling them if you provide someone with wheels to go with them. Didn't you buy RR wheels? Why not sell them as a set...

Or try a Jag forum. Or the Taurus forum. Or Focus. I'm not sure about the center bores, but I know at least some or all S-types, XJs, Tauruses, and Focuses are 5x108

Real select market on these. Sucks, but you honestly might have a better chance of selling them if you provide someone with wheels to go with them. Didn't you buy RR wheels? Why not sell them as a set...

I did buy Range Rover wheels but have sold them. Couldn't find anyone to buy both at the time. thx

$75 including shipping... I don't need them so hope someone could use them. If not I guess Ill take them to the scrap yard for the aluminum. Thx

Post it to the Facebook LS group and point out they work on a bunch of BMW 7 Series wheels... they'll gobble it up

Members online

Back