4.6 Supercharged LSE?

Alax7

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I thought the supercharged ls'es made were the ford one that had 2 computers running it and not road legal, the mclaren that didn't go into production, and quicks ls that he still owns. Is this guy serious?
I read another person saying they had one on youtube as well.That one said only 5 were made and he had one of them.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...YH3yXEojzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070823135156AAPeUqa

lse has been around for a while. Merc sabel had the ls and the lse, as with the grand marqis. You saw the lse come out just before a body change. all it is 3 different models put together and the badging of LSE. They are classy for sure I own one. be honest, I have only seen one supercharged LSE linc, and it is in my garage. It is a 4.6 supercharged from the factory, and I have been told that they only made 10 of them. Hard to find, mine is a 2002, and i have 000525 miles on it. Still smells new!!! LOL
2 years ago

I thought the OLOA LS was the only 4.6. The others that were SC'ed were standard LS engines. I could be wrong though.

I have a factory supercharged 4.6 LS in my garage. It is parked right next to my unicorn at my home in Atlantis.

Seriously though, for some reason I remember some factory SC'ed LSes. They were few, and were never production models.

I've never seen any evidence. I know about the McLaren. I suppose if there were some factory SC'd Jags (are there I don't know anything about the Jag) it would be possible that a few LSs were done also. Every piece of reliable information I've seen says that the McLaren was the closest thing. Other than that it is just rumor and innuendo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back