355 4-bolt main... 0 Miles.. Selling off VERY VERY Cheap..

Prembird

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know this is my first post on this forum... But please bare with me... I was informed of this forum from SilverFox.. I have been in need for info on the Mark VII of a buddy of mine and SilverFox has recommended me coming here... I have Lurked for a bit but decided I would post this up in case someone locally wanted a really good deal... Thanks for bearing with me on this post...

355 4-Bolt main (350 bored .30 over)
Edelbrock Performer intake
Edelbrock Carb. (Needs rebuild more then likely)
Edelbrock Chrome Valve covers
Stock 350 crank and cam
Stock distributar
Cloyes Double Roller Timing Chain
79 Chevy Pick up 4 core radiator.. (Tank tested with no issues at all)
A set of Exhaust Headers (Not sure what brand but could find out possiable)
Stock accessory brackets (all should be there but could be missing something due to moving things around or someone taking a piece or not knowing what they where but all should be there)

There are still more parts but cant think of all of them...

Engine came from Orielly Auto parts... Was double checked for all tq. specs and clearences to make sure it was done correct... If anything was questionable at all it was removed, inspected, and replaced if needed.. The engine was purchased with the intent of being installed in a full size pickup which never happened... Motor has been on the engine stand for about 2 years and has been stored inside the attached garage.. (I.E. Garage is actually part of the house)

Engine has had the oil cycled then hand turned (atleast 15 full turns) and then oil was recycled again atleast once a week... Sometims done twice a week just to make sure nothing would go bad...

Also all ports/holes where blocked off to make sure nothing ever crawled inside and nested or died... Also has had a cover or it as well...

Engine has *0 Miles* on it and its ready to be droped in and hooked up... Engine is still sitting on the engine stand....

The Carb is an Edelbrock Performer carb.. Think its a 600-650 but its been so long that I have forgot.. It is a used carb from another engine.. Worked perfect when removed but since it has been sitting it should be rebuilt just in case...

Over 2k has been spent on this engine and setup... (Have reciepts to prove this as well)

First $700.00 takes it all... Will include the engine stand as well if you want it....

Depending on your location... Delevery of it can be arranged as well...

PM me on here or email me at Prembird@kc.rr.com

Please.. Local Pickup only in the Kansas City area...

Members online

No members online now.
Back