Si usted puede traducir esto, por favor diga a cada uno que este hilo de rosca sea uno del mejor en la tela. Gracias mucho.

I love how the mistake threads get more attention than the real ones.

They add a little levity to the forum. All of the "My LS blew up today" posts can be such a drag :D

Si usted puede traducir esto, por favor diga a cada uno que este hilo de rosca sea uno del mejor en la tela. Gracias mucho.
If you can translate this, please she says to each one that this thread of spiral is one of the best one in the fabric. Thanks much.

I think Google lost something in the translation...

I only speak two languages, lady--English and bad English! -- Corbin Dallas, The Fifth Element

Hey Ustedes hablan mejor espanol q yo y yo soy de Puerto Rico.... que dicen?? por ahi hay uno que dice q sabe coser con hilo

Translation: Hey you guys speak better spanish than me even though y live in puerto rico...what do you say?? around here theres someone that said he knew how to knit with the string

Hey Ustedes hablan mejor espanol q yo y yo soy de Puerto Rico.... que dicen?? por ahi hay uno que dice q sabe coser con hilo

Translation: Hey you guys speak better spanish than me even though y live in puerto rico...what do you say?? around here theres someone that said he knew how to knit with the string

Alfonso:

Hay mucho que enseñarles desde P.R.

Saludos,

Sinaloense 100%, Con Corridos De Saul Viera El Gavilancillo Todos Se Me Quedan Viendo En Mi '03 Ls V8. Piensan Que Es Un Rental.

Se questo filetto fosse in Italiano sarebbe molto più meglio.
Arrivederci.

Members online

Back