3 Shows In 3 Days. Busy Weekend

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I started my vacation on Friday and I am trying to get in a few shows during the time off.

Friday night I went to a "Tuner" show with a local car club that wants me to join them. Good sized show and it was my first night show. All 100 cars went for the same trophies. I won the hottest display trophy.

Saturday I went to a big show and was grouped in a Lincoln Class with a couple Navigators. I took 1st place in the class and also picked up the Best Display Award. I had never won one of these and now won 2 in a row.

Today I went to another show and got grouped in a Mustang class for some reason. Took second and lost to a new Rousch mustang.

All in all it was a great weekend for the LS. People love the car and more and more people are learning wha can be done to a luxury car.

Dub show in Boston this coming weekend. Preparing for it most of the week. One of the biggest shows in the area. Should be a good time.

Pics to follow as soon as I renew my photo site membership.

Vivid,

I put my SHO in the WFC Car Show a while back and lost to brand new Ford Escape off the the showroom floor(Stock Class @ the time) Hoenestly my SHO was as clean as the Escape but with 100K on the clock at the time. My SHO has won few awards since, so dont sweat it. Though by some of the rule I deal with it not stock anymore. Its still fun though. :D

Here are the pics from the shows. No particular order.

JulyShows004-vi.jpg

JulyShows005-vi.jpg

JulyShows010-vi.jpg

JulyShows014-vi.jpg

JulyShows023-vi.jpg

JulyShows026-vi.jpg

Some of the competition.
JulyShows031-vi.jpg

JulyShows036-vi.jpg

JulyShows037-vi.jpg

JulyShows038-vi.jpg

Sunday Show
JulyShows040-vi.jpg

JulyShows044-vi.jpg

Trophies are starting to add up. Been a great summer so far.

Dub show in Boston this coming weekend the Funk Flex in Hartford CT the following Saturday.

PM me if you wanna get together at a show.

I can't even hate on you bro..... I think thats one of the best lookin LS's I've came across...

oh... one more thing.. is that your everyday car or do u use it just for shows?

dsoul27 said:
oh... one more thing.. is that your everyday car or do u use it just for shows?

I drive it everyday. Why put all the work into it if you can't enjoy it. I will have to park it once winter comes but till then it is all good.

Thanks for the compliment by the way.

Damn I love your car, looks like you had some competition though.

KD00LS said:
Damn I love your car, looks like you had some competition though.

Toughest so far. I have to believe the DUB show is going to be as tough if not tougher. Should be a fun weekend.

They make you disconnect your battery for the show, so no power all weekend.

Anyone know about a converter you can hook up to your car and plug in the wall that lets you use all the accessories? Gotta try and find one.

there are converters out there that will convert from 110 or 220, which would be what a plug in your house would be that you attach to the positive and negative posts of your battery to give you power just like a normal battety would..... i had a few old ones that i had fixed from the dealership i worked at my shop... but i think i got rid of them cause there kinda ugly to hook up if your gonna have your hood open......the cables were not long enough to put the converter under the car so it woulda had to have been stashed under the hood..... i may still have one laying around... not sure..... but you may want to go to a larger dealership in your area that you know someone at and see if they have one you can borrow.... cause there not cheap enough to justify spend the kinda of money it would take just for one of two shows......

Members online

No members online now.
Back