For Sale 3/4" DD Stub Shafts for Steering U-Joints - Final Batch

racecougar

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Update 7/24/21: 25 shafts are now ready to go and the final 25 are in production. Please follow the important payment instructions in the ad below to place your order.

Ad: 3/4" DD stub shafts to adapt a steering u-joint in place of the stock rag joint for any MN12 or FN10. $28 shipped (continental U.S.) each.

These allow you to replace the stock steering rag joint with an aftermarket u-joint for improved steering input/feedback and to improve exhaust clearance. U-joint is NOT INCLUDED; you will need to purchase a 3/4" DD x 3/4"-36 spline steering u-joint separately. I went with this one, which seems to be of good quality: Amazon product ASIN B087GXPC5W
PayPal details: PayPal accepted at rodsv6cougar@cs.com. Please utilize the typical "payment for items or services", as this protects you, the buyer. You will need to select your shipping address from the drop down menu when paying. This allows me to print a shipping label directly through PayPal, which helps keep the unit cost down. These will ship out via USPS, and the tracking information will appear on your PayPal page as soon as the label has been created.

I'll do my best to keep this thread updated with the number remaining, and I'll refund any payments past the 50 units available of course.

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

IMG_8119.jpg

IMG_8123.jpg

15 sold, 35 remaining. All that have paid thus far are packed, labeled, and ready to ship tomorrow morning. You should see tracking info on your PayPal account.

23 sold, 27 remaining. All that have been paid for thus far are shipping out this morning.

35 sold, 15 remain available currently. If you're interested in one, get it quickly before they sell out. I do not intend to make another run of these.

All that were paid for today are packed up and ready to ship tomorrow morning.

Members online

No members online now.
Back