(3) 235/50/R17 Michelin HX MXM4

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Free to good home. Tampa, Fl area.

The tires have great meat left on them one of them has barely been used. The previous owner of my car gave them to me when I bought the car.

ahh good idea. I also think there is another list call free something... Jeez wish I could remember the name. Heck either would do. I hate to see good tires go in the landfill. My new car has a smaller tire size so I do not have a need for them.

Free to good home. Tampa, Fl area.

The tires have great meat left on them one of them has barely been used. The previous owner of my car gave them to me when I bought the car.

What would shipping to 46975 be?

What would shipping to 46975 be?

Not sure what the tires weigh. I guessed at 20lbs and that comes to nearly 20 dollars per tire. again this is just rough estimate. I checked their site earlier for shipping of the manuals and those were almost 15. I am sure the zip codes have something to do with disparity in cost. Or UPS uses some BS random number generator to hand out shipping prices.

Not sure what the tires weigh. I guessed at 20lbs and that comes to nearly 20 dollars per tire. again this is just rough estimate. I checked their site earlier for shipping of the manuals and those were almost 15. I am sure the zip codes have something to do with disparity in cost. Or UPS uses some BS random number generator to hand out shipping prices.

How much would you want to ship them to Austin, Texas? Do you have any pictures of the tires? Does only 1 tire have good meat on them or do all 3? If all 3 have less than 1-3K we could probably work out a good $ amount.

How much would you want to ship them to Austin, Texas? Do you have any pictures of the tires? Does only 1 tire have good meat on them or do all 3? If all 3 have less than 5K we could probably work out a good $ amount.

One is near new condition the other 2 I would guess may have 60% or better tread on them. I'll take a few pics tomorrow.

My zip is 33606 if you guys what to arrange for a pickup I am ok with that otherwise I really do not want to ship. I will if it means they will stay out of a landfill a little longer.

I may just drop them off at a used tire shop up from my house if they will take them.

One is near new condition the other 2 I would guess may have 60% or better tread on them. I'll take a few pics tomorrow.

My zip is 33606 if you guys what to arrange for a pickup I am ok with that otherwise I really do not want to ship. I will if it means they will stay out of a landfill a little longer.

I may just drop them off at a used tire shop up from my house if they will take them.

Drag man, I easily would of paid you 3-4 times what it would have cost you to ship them but they don't have enough tread on them. Get rid of the bad two and try to sell the other one. Those tires aren't cheap man. Like $235 from Lincoln and maybe a little less elsewhere.

Drag man, I easily would of paid you 3-4 times what it would have cost you to ship them but they don't have enough tread on them. Get rid of the bad two and try to sell the other one. Those tires aren't cheap man. Like $235 from Lincoln and maybe a little less elsewhere.

No worries, I really wasn't looking to make anything on them. The old man I bought the car from gave them to me gratis so I took them just in case I blew a tire.

I think I have a local taker but will still put some pics up tomorrow just in case. I wasnt aware of how much they cost but they are certainly worth it. I used to take this on ramp to our cross town toll hwy near my home with the greatest of ease at high speeds. I know the great balance of the LS is owed a great deal of the credit as well.

Tires have been given away. It was nice meeting ya galantz28x.

Don't forget to call or stop by Gator Ford to chat with Mark about the tire wear issue.

Members online

Back