2V motor...."?"

ShizNight

LVC Member
Reaction score
well a buddy of mine is parting out his 03 since he wrecked it....well i was wondering about the motor out of it...knowing that it is a pi motor it flows way better then what i have in the mark now...mu question is, would it be pretty easy to swap the motor over...figuring sine it's the same motor mounts and all....also since the parts are alot cheaper for the 2v vs. the 4v....or could i just use the heads and cam off of it?

i know it's a n00b question...but i don't know jack squat about mod motors...give me a 5.0 and i could tell you crap all day lol

ShizNight said:
well a buddy of mine is parting out his 03 since he wrecked it....well i was wondering about the motor out of it...knowing that it is a pi motor it flows way better then what i have in the mark now...mu question is, would it be pretty easy to swap the motor over...figuring sine it's the same motor mounts and all....also since the parts are alot cheaper for the 2v vs. the 4v....or could i just use the heads and cam off of it?

i know it's a n00b question...but i don't know jack squat about mod motors...give me a 5.0 and i could tell you crap all day lol

my question is, why would you want to go with a 2v when you have a 4v at your disposal?

imo, id get the motor from him, and use the parts as core charges to build up your 4v'r

MrWilson said:
my question is, why would you want to go with a 2v when you have a 4v at your disposal?

imo, id get the motor from him, and use the parts as core charges to build up your 4v'r

not a bad idea lol...but he wants too much anyways...i was just testing the waters a bit....since there are easier ways to make the 4v faster now due to the other thread above...i'm not too worried about it anymore.

Members online

No members online now.
Back