2nd lighter plug.

First check fuse. Next, pull the box out of the back of the console to access the wiring. Check for power. If you have power, replace with inexpensive unit from Autozone or equal. Good luck!
KS

Very specific and direct, you are awesome! I am trying to find which fuse it is I dont have adobe on this comp so the tech articles wont work and I dont have a manual.

The plastic cover on the fuse panel tells you what all the fuses are for, along with their locations. This handy info is also in your owner's manual :D

The plastic cover on the fuse panel tells you what all the fuses are for, along with their locations. This handy info is also in your owner's manual :D

I have no owners manual :( nor can I download anything from my sisters computer because I need her password which I have no clue what it is.

location 32. 20 amp fuse.

Have you looked at the fuse panel cover in the passenger side kick panel?

ok I am on it also, my trunk release button doesnt work either tell me how to fix that too.

location 32. 20 amp fuse.

Have you looked at the fuse panel cover in the passenger side kick panel?

I cant look at anything at the moment my sister has my car, she's running for Miss Indian World and ran some where to sell raffle tickets for (if there is) a tie breaker needed.

no I am just giving you guys hell I know how to fix it, but thought since I rarely post I need to build up a few.

I was just gonna say he's pimping out his sister, but "pimpcest" is WAY funnier :D

Members online

Back