For Sale 29k 98 v111 one owner 4000!!

Not even one picture and he can't figure out why he can't sell it ??? I would have been interested but I'll be damned if I'll deal with some one so *&^%$

I know I know... been watching it for 6 months and never a pic. Started at 8500. Since I posted it yesterday it's been edited. Sounds like he's wording it to look like it's 4K but meaning he lowered it 4K down to 7k (which would be a fib).
If you like I can call him and run over to grab some pictures for you.

I am looking to buy a mark viii again would love to know what he is trying to get and some pictures.

I moved this information about this car to it's own new thread:

For Sale - Rare '98 Spring Feature Mark VIII - 117 Built - 30k Miles

I saw this CL ad also. It's just says it's Gold Metallic exterior and matching interior.

1998 LINCOLN MARK V111 - 29,400 ORIGINAL MILES

If this is a gold color with matching interior, it is probably the rare "Spring Feature" Mark VIII. I think there were only 117 of them built. The 3 interior colors for this car were Black, Ivory and Tan. So I'm assuming since he's saying 'matching" it's probably a tan interior.

1998 Spring Feature Car

*EDIT* I just spoke to the owner and he understands he has a Spring Feature Mark VIII. It has the tan interior. He's asking $7,900. I'm going to go look at it today and I'll take some photos and upload them here.

*EDIT* I looked at the rare Mark VIII and test drove it in Las Vegas today. (5-27-17) It just turned over to 30k miles. The car was owned first by an older gentleman, the second (current) owner bought it from him 6k miles ago as they both live in the same retirement community. The current owner had it checked out by a Lincoln dealer in Las Vegas, with a few minor things done to it, serpentine belt, new battery, rear brakes, etc. The tires have appox. 7k miles on them. Interior appeared very nice, car rode well. Engine looked spotless. Paint appeared to be good. First owner must have slightly scraped the rear bumper, looked like some touch up painting was done there, fairly minor I think. There is a small dent just in front of the right rear wheel which you can see in the photo. No paint missing off of it, just a small dent. Overall the car is very nice, not quite off the showroom floor look, but very nice. I've read that all 117 cars were base models, but have seen a photo that showed that a few must have been LSC models with the matching painted front grill and around the tail lights, where this car has the base Mark VIII chrome. If you're looking for a rare Mark VIII, I guess this could be your car. I've decided to just keep my '98 Collectors Edition. He was asking $7,900 and said he had a little wiggle room. I didn't negotiate with him because I'm not buying the car, but I would assume by his comments that it may take about $7,500 to buy it. (maybe less $$ of course)

The sun is very bright today and the car was sitting under a tree, so the photos will reflect that, but here are a couple of photos. If anyone should decide to buy it, let us know here. Please do your own research on this car as this is just to help you get started. What I wrote is just my opinion, make your own decision based on your own research.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Below is a photo found online that claims to be a LSC Spring Feature model.

Rare 98 LSC Spring model.jpg

My Classic Car: Don’s 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC | Classic Car News

Last edited:

Members online

Back