295/35/18.....

lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
fit nice on the 18*9 rims, now for a test fit if theycan or need to be moded they will look killer on the mark.....cant wait....will post pic later
thanks kale

:eek2: Good luck making those beasts fit. They are a little smaller overall diameter than stock so your speedo should be showing about 1 mph higher than actual.

Man, not alot of sidewall. Watch out for those pesky potholes. They are sweet rims. Hope you get them to fit. Back might with a little work but I don't know about those fronts. And the price, ouch. I'd stay off the gas just to preserve the rubber.
icon12.gif

[those are just for the rear, well there is only on tire that i want and they dont make the 40 or 45 in that size width.... so 35 it is.... :N

lincolnboy said:
[those are just for the rear, well there is only on tire that i want and they dont make the 40 or 45 in that size width.... so 35 it is.... :N

well they fit but not much room for lowering , might lowerin bout a 1 or so i wont be carring much weight so i can afford to lowering it a bit the stick out bout 1/2 " to a inch,...so the 295/35/18 are ok, now i candrop the car anymore,,o well...i lowered till the fender sat on the tire and dam it looked nice :Beer

Be careful matching 2 different size tires front and rear (height wise). The ABS and Traction Control do not like it.

ABS and Traction control suck there for wimps. haha well you really dont nead it

there are the same size profil but the pass.side stock or not the wheel leans @ an angle.....is there a suspension problem causing this. when i put the billet rim on the pas. side rear it stuck out more then the driver rear...
that sux

dertyclown said:
ABS and Traction control suck there for wimps. haha well you really dont nead it
When the car won't run at all, you're right, you might not need those features.

If your doing an 18" rim. You should do 275/40s in the rear and 255/45 up front. If they even fit. I have no idea. But that would be the right size for you. 40s/45s, to make it ride close to stock if I remember correctly. Also, a 9" ride rim should not have a 295 wheel on it. I think max is a 265 maybe 275.

Members online

Back