245/35/20 - what tire pressure are you running?

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says... I'm wondering what tire pressure you guys are using since there's no tag on the LS that lists that size wheel :rolleyes:

Thanks Artur - They're about 38 right now so I should be good. I wanted to find out what others were using just to make sure...

actually I always had em at about 45-48 before but they I lowered it to 35-40, felt much smoother although I don't know if it was dangerous for the wheels with such a thin rubber.

Just like the title says... I'm wondering what tire pressure you guys are using since there's no tag on the LS that lists that size wheel :rolleyes:

Isnt the tire pressure info tag on the inside of the pass side rear door?

Normal ride height 35-40
Lowered 28-30

With lower tire pressure in a lowered car you wont wear the edges as fast. It will allow the tire to sit more flat resulting in even tire wear.

Normal ride height 35-40
Lowered 28-30

With lower tire pressure in a lowered car you wont wear the edges as fast. It will allow the tire to sit more flat resulting in even tire wear.

good thinking. I am gonna check mines now.

good thinking. I am gonna check mines now.

I learned the hard way Arthur. I burned through 2 sets of tires on my 19's being lowered in the past 14-16 months. I run 28PSI and dont have that uneven wear anymore. It allows the tire to sit more flat on the road and not just the 1 corner taking all the weight.

Members online

No members online now.
Back