22" rims on the mark?

to each his own.. i've had 16's.. 18's.. and 20's on my car... 20's look hott, but these jersey roads are beat lol... 18's look good and give u some tire, a nice 245/45/18.

1wykdmk8 said:
Here is what a second gen Mark VIII looks like with duece duece's on it.......I like big wheels....but.....:Bang

does it come with a trucker kidney belt? I would have to stop
every 10 miles to take a piss

DSC08793.jpg

I dont think that pic needs an explination. Marks and 22's dont mix. If u want 22's get an Escalade like everyone else.

Slap yourself until you become unconcious...... then wake up and say it was only a nightmare.....lol

I like big rims, but 22's are insane on a Mark. I think 20's look perfect. 22's look good on certain cars though. Like big body Caprices and some Cadillacs. Especially older cars.

MarkVIII93 said:
I was thinking about puttin some huge rims on my car. What do you guys think of some 22's or 23's?

dude, do what you want with your Mark. i think some 22's would look bad ass IMHO. i am stuck with 17's for a while, but i will live.

post some pics when you get them mounted!

No they will not fit. Different bolt pattern. The mark VIII's BP is 5x4.25. The marauder is 5x4.50.

Was up man!!! I put 18's on the front and 20's on the back and hand no problem with wheel well. It salso gives it a street rod look because the back sites a little higher than the front.

I am not a fan of the ass end sittin higher on cars, like older muscle cars and such. I like when there are big rims tucked nicely with a low stance all around.

You could make it work but it would have to be tasteful.

Trim the wheel well so that they would tuck the top 3 inches, remove the bump stops so it can drop lower and lay some frame with them double dueces!

I mean it could be done and it could look good... But thats not saying much :D

MarkVIII93 said:
I was thinking about puttin some huge rims on my car. What do you guys think of some 22's or 23's?

22'S,0R 23'S??????
UMM IMO..THATS WAY TOO MUCH...IF YOU HAVE THE AIR RIDE SYSTEM..YOUR LOOKING FOR TROUBLE,MEANING YOUR CAR LOWERS IT SELF WHILE GOING HIGH SPEEDS,AND IF YOU HIT A DIP IN THE ROAD..BYE BYE RUBBERS...YOUR GONNA CUT RIGHT INTO THEM!!!!
BELEIVE ME I KNOW,I ONLY HAVE 17'S WITH 275/40/17'S IN THE REAR,AND THEY GET CUT UP.,MY FRONTS ARE GOOD NO RUBBING ISSUES,EVEN THOUGH THE ARE A BIT SMALLER IN THE FRONT...BUT THE TALLER YOU GO CHANCES ARE YOUR ONLY GOIN TO HAVE MORE RIM AND VERY LIL RUBBER AND IF YOU RUB...THERE GOES YOUR EXPENSIVE ZR RATED RUBBERS! SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT,UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY LIKE THESE THUGGED OUT GUYS WHO HAVE THE MONEY TO THROW OUT...THINK REAL -AL- ITY,IF YOU LOVE YOUR RIDE...TREAT IT RIGHT,AND IT'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT-RIGHT BACK!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back