22 inch rims

Red STS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am purchasing some rims for my STS. I was told that I could fit 22's on the car without any problems. He tlod me that the rims would fit if I put spacers on the car. I remember a posting by DJ KALE who stated that 20 inch would fit without any problems. Does anyone know if the 22's would cause any problems on my baby. I would hate to run into some problems and have to choke this guy out :eek: for messing my baby up. I think I might just leave it at 20, but I would like a bigger rim. Somebody please help me!:confused:

Rob

I don't know about the adaptes, but I know that the STS on 22s looks hella fine.

Check out this link.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/473687

473687_2_full.jpg

Now that is what I'm talking about. Please tell me if you had to do any work to get those on there. I've been told by other Caddi owners that 21 is pushing it, and 22's definetely won't fit. But I love the way they look on your ride. Do you have any problems with rubbing or anything? Let me know cause now i'm getting anxious to get the 22's.

I live in Jersey, so 22's are just too risky for us NYC Metro dudes...
Too many pot holes...

I live in Delaware. It not like NY. But do you think it would be better to go with 20's instead of 22's?

Man, that's not mine, I gave you the link to the guys cardomain page. Maybe you can e-mail him or something about how he put em on there..

Good luck

I have 20s on my LS, the ride got stiffer, but not that bad, I say if can fit 22s good then go with em, but if no try finding some 21s, 20s are good too, but almost everybody has em.

Red STS said:
I live in Delaware. It not like NY. But do you think it would be better to go with 20's instead of 22's?

Members online

No members online now.
Back