$21000 05 Lincoln Aviator Deluxe new gal needs to sell!

dawn

New LVC Member
Reaction score
:D I have an immaculate red Lincoln aviator with only 40,000 miles on it 99% ALL HIGHWAY MILES Lincoln dealership maintaned her according to schedule if not earlier! CHanged OIL every 3,000 garage kept Airconditioned seats!!!!! along with heated. She is a wonderful runner never ever did anything break, rattle, knock, smooth quiet a GREAT DEAL!!! Selling due to divorice I would love to keep but I need $ to move asap and I need to find a smaller car now, and I hate it but one has to do the necessary. Oh she has ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES ON HER!!!!! 217-322-6373 yorkie@frontiernet.net I breed and sell Yorkie puppies...FREE AKC:facesjump yorkie puppy to buyer

YSXB2CAGMLCKRCAZE1551CAOQXUJHCAWP8J0QCAU4HSJDCA0MCILFCA87NZDHCA67AU88CA0PS86PCAWUS78TCA53UU18CASV3HE

kojac 140.JPG

I call BS... unless you are RollinLS's wife or something, because that's his car on the other side of the NAVIGATOR

not the car

Hello everyone and I used a like picture of my car and it was not even an aviator. I had to wash it and spiffy it up some but didnt want to loose a day to post it. I am leaving town and couldnt get the pics off yesterday Help if someone knows how I will errase them as soon as I get back.....Didnt mean to step on any toes or tick anyone off and I apologize. I have a aviator not a navigator that is pictured, hope you all understand Im just between a rock and a hard spot and every moment counts. Dawn

Members online

No members online now.
Back