20mm 25mm or 30mm wheel spacers?

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im looking to order wheel spacers for the front Jag STR wheels since they are sunk into the well a bit more than the rear. Anyone else using spacers on here? I dont want to go too far out. The attached pic shows the front wheel in a bit more than the rears.

DSCN1391.JPG

They look t!ts already but a 20mm should seat them flush.

You say they are 50mm stock? So essentially 30mm will be the outcome with the 20mm spacer. I am a math champion.

Whats wrong with having offset wheels?

How much wider are the rear wheels than the fronts?

Those wheels look awesome btw.

Whats wrong with having offset wheels?

How much wider are the rear wheels than the fronts?

Those wheels look awesome btw.

Thanks, nothing wrong with having them offset, but I would like them to be more flush with the fenders

Rear are 18x9.5
Front are 18x8

20 should be perfect. If you be ordering some let me know where, I want a pair also for mines.

Well the wheel is 18x8 and I am positive that the offset is 60. So if you get a 20 mm adapter the offset will be at 40. With 245/40/18 tires it's gonna be purfect.

Well the wheel is 18x8 and I am positive that the offset is 60. So if you get a 20 mm adapter the offset will be at 40. With 245/40/18 tires it's gonna be purfect.

Ohhh ok, I thought the wheel was 50mm offset.

I had my wheel off yesterday and it's 60 18x8. I wouldn't mind getting them to put the wheels a bit out. Also my friend is always bugging me that the front wheel is way in.

I think both front and back are 60mm offset. Because a 9.5" wheel with a 50mm offset would not fit under the LS, it would stick way out.

The rear is 50 for sure.

I find that odd

Try using the calculator on here:
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Use 8" with a 42mm as the current wheel spec which are my other wheels I have. Then use 9.5" and 50mm offset in the next box for new wheel specs.

It says the 9.5" wheel would stick out 11mm further than the 8" wheel.

My 8" wheels slightly rub the rear fender already and I have that area shaved.

11mm further is about 1/2 an inch. Therefore the 9.5" wheels would definitely rub with a 50mm offset according to this calculator.

I find that odd

Try using the calculator on here:
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Use 8" with a 42mm as the current wheel spec which are my other wheels I have. Then use 9.5" and 50mm offset in the next box for new wheel specs.

It says the 9.5" wheel would stick out 11mm further than the 8" wheel.

My 8" wheels slightly rub the rear fender already and I have that area shaved.

11mm further is about 1/2 an inch. Therefore the 9.5" wheels would definitely rub with a 50mm offset according to this calculator.

I am telling you man, take out the wheel and look at it. It's 50.

Members online

No members online now.
Back