2012 boss 302

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What yall think of it? I mean I've narrowed my next car down to the VW GTI or the Mustang GT...and for a bit more in price I could get the BOSS 302 (starting at 40k)....it's copletely redone and has the engine mods I was hoping to do in time excluding the supercharger....it has even beaten the Audi R8 on the track!

Biggest issue when I do mod a stock Mustang GT is that the cost of labor is through the roof here in Wa (around 100-200 per hour) so paying an extra 10k to get the mods that 20-30k would if done by a shop....I say it's worth it...plus the warrenty it will have as well :-D....and owning a piece of history...like a Charlton Heston autographed/modded rifle.

YouTube - 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: First Test

YouTube - M3 Killer! Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laps Laguna Seca

YouTube - 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 First Drive by Edmunds Inside Line

indeed. Only downside for me is that it's only a 2 seater...and manual tranny available only. But for 40k...that's I pretty good car.....

Philly Prius Pu$$y.....has a ring to it.

As for the Laguna Seca that Red/Black combo is absolutely ugly color. The new Golden Maize yellow w/ black racing stripes is my new favorite design.

You got it wrong, its Pu$$yPeteSweetsPrius. There I gave you your username on the Prius forum. Oh and Mespock was talking to you.

really...didn't see the statement directed towards me. But by any means any car would be better than your hunk of junk

Are we having another thread where Pete pretends to be able to afford a new $40k car?
How fun!

Are we having another thread where Pete pretends to be able to afford a new $40k car?
How fun!

..... why is it only my threads that you never actually READ and just make your own assumptions. I posted this thread as an OPEN FOR DISCUSSION about people's toughts on the new 302. I wouldn't buy it for reasons of

- Over my budget (20-30k is my budget) and has to be custom ordered at least around here
- Ppl are paying 10-20k over MSRP just to get one
-Limited color choices
-Insurance won't like the car for coverage
-Only a 2 seater
-No convertible option
-Manual Tranny only

really...didn't see the statement directed towards me. But by any means any car would be better than your hunk of junk

It was, trust me. Both my cars got yours faded.
3994y.jpg
[/IMG]
6rlo3k.jpg
[/IMG]
2dmhvg4.jpg
[/IMG]
330batt.jpg
[/IMG]
ruslc5.jpg
[/IMG]
2a0dv2t.jpg
[/IMG]
np5swl.jpg
[/IMG]

And here are the Mark VIII's garage mates.
2lcmnww.jpg
[/IMG]
2iieqsp.jpg
[/IMG]

..... why is it only my threads that you never actually READ and just make your own assumptions. I posted this thread as an OPEN FOR DISCUSSION about people's toughts on the new 302. I wouldn't buy it for reasons of

- Over my budget (20-30k is my budget) and has to be custom ordered at least around here
- Ppl are paying 10-20k over MSRP just to get one
-Limited color choices
-Insurance won't like the car for coverage
-Only a 2 seater
-No convertible option
-Manual Tranny only

Covertibles are pure gheyness, even on a mustang.

-Because gay men buy convertibles and they do not have one yet to buy, hopefully soon
-Limited color choices, (Does Not Come In Hot Pink)
-Only a 2 seater (No room for the boyfriend and the GERBIL :eek:)
-No convertible option (Do they have something against the gay man or what)
-Manual Tranny only (Can not stroke the boyfriend and shift at the same time, Damn it)

There, I fixed it for you;)

I saw a commercial last night for the 2012 300...impressive looking car...imported by Detroit is brilliant advertising.

There, I fixed it for you;)

funny how your only insult to me is consistent "gay remarks", I think either you have a homophobia, you are attracted to me, or you've taken it from a man and regret it hense the attack.

funny how your only insult to me is consistent "gay remarks", I think either you have a homophobia, you are attracted to me, or you've taken it from a man and regret it hense the attack.

Wow, you really think alot of yourself. Thats OK, sooner or later you will tumble, and finally wake up, saying to one self, man, I really am a idiot.

Why people find it necessary to edit other people's post is beyond me...I personally believe if you have to resort to doing that you should be banned from the forum.

As long as you don't alter my or anyone elses posts I don't really care what you believe.

Crazy how it's faster than the gt500

Members online

No members online now.
Back