2007 Nav air suspension problem

heyjewel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello. 2007 Nav L. Love it. 163000 miles. Not using it as much as I should. If it sits for a week or more, the rear end sags. Start it up and compressor pumps it back up. Never any messages that air susp not OK. Rides great. But there must be a slow leak or something. Any pointers as to what to look for or test? Thanks.

Usually, it's in the bellows part of the air bags.

Usually, it's in the bellows part of the air bags.
Yes that seems reasonable. But would both rear bags leak the same amount but neither of the front bags leak at all? If one of the rear bags is leaking, will it look like they both are? Thanks

Yes that seems reasonable. But would both rear bags leak the same amount but neither of the front bags leak at all? If one of the rear bags is leaking, will it look like they both are? Thanks
Sorry, I can't answer that. I don't know if the valves between them open while the car is off or not.

OK thanks anyway. If I learn anything I will report back.
Learned a bit while doing this. First is on an ancient Nav like this, just go ahead and replace the whole strut - shock, airbag and all. Surprise lesson was that most Navs have air shocks only in the rear.

Members online

No members online now.
Back