2006 LS V8 Interior Rendering Project

GoFar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
For the record, this is the 3rd time using my image editing program, so excuse the less-than-amateur job.

The LS is my favorite car under anything that us normal people can buy, hate to admit it considering there's better things out there, past and present, like the new Acura's, Audi's, BMW's. etc. Anyways, I've been in the process of cross-shopping for products and everything to make this dream come true. Many of these customizations will be time consuming, such as staining the bamboo a much darker- almost black- and of course, dying/painting the seats and seat belts.

Brief description:

Black/White two tone interior, metallic copper seatbelts to match the copper plated rims, custom dark-stained bamboo interior trimming (lacquer), white instrument cluster face, rear deck will be ripped out and replaced with the same dark bamboo stain (lacquer applied). Rear cupholder fold down will be taken out and the plastic backboard will also be replaced with the aforementioned bamboo, probably will slap on a big Lincoln logo on it just because. Full LED conversion inside, with added lighting down the footwells. Many more things will be done that I did not mention; this description would be miles long.

I do have full car renderings, backseats and stuff), but those are just as bad as my front interior rendering.

Lots of money? Actually no, this entire project is less than $1,000 (if I did my maths correctly).

Still trying to look for Lincoln Motorsports Cobrastar emblems that isn't $150 for a set, but I just might have no choice.

Stock Form:

2006_lincoln_ls_sport-pic-2092963944053955878.jpg

Custom Form:

INTERIOR FRONT.jpg

Again, sorry for the amateur rendering, just sharing this with you guys to see what kind of reactions I get.

INTERIOR FRONT.jpg

2006_lincoln_ls_sport-pic-2092963944053955878.jpg

i think that would be badass but holy hell that seems like a huge undertaking

white leather seats...

awesome to look at while new, terrible to own and keep looking like new!

I know of a plastidip storm-trooper that would probably sell his first born for that interior! Does it come with a horn that rings out the Imperial Deathmarch too? :)

Replace the fogs with motorized light sabers!

All kidding aside, cool project. Not my color scheme of choice but hey, to each their own.

Members online

Back