2006 LS v8 for sale LOOK LOOK !!

Jarett Wright

LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade for Chevy Avalanche

I have a 2006 lincoln LS v8 with every option with the THX DVD navigation SYSTEM and iPod hookup (best stock system I've ever heard), and new 19" wheels with Goodyear eagle sport tires, m3 spoiler, stock ford hid headlights and fogs, windows tinted, full power, leather duel heated/cooled seats, moonroof, adjustable peddles, sport shift trans, 120k runs/shifts/drives great.. Front and rear headlights/taillights have been professionally smoked for looks/and protection from weather. All common Ls repairs have been done with receipts. coils, plastic coolant parts, etc..
Among other minor maintenance, coolant flush, trans fluid and filter flush, rear diff flush, etc.. Car is very well cared for and will run another 100k if treated like I treat her.. This car has a salvaged tittle due to hitting a deer last fall but you would never tell as damage was minimal and it was all professionally repaired. I'm looking to trade as I'm ready for a new project (chevy Avalanche) must be in same condition as mine (no rust buckets) thanks for info TEXT IS BEST 5179201999 thanks !!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

never did care too much for 1st gen grills

was the deer hit on the drivers side headlight? I could see breaking an OEM HID headlight totalling out the car if there were also more being damaged from a minimal impact with a deer.

never did care too much for 1st gen grills

was the deer hit on the drivers side headlight? I could see breaking an OEM HID headlight totalling out the car if there were also more being damaged from a minimal impact with a deer.

Yes sir, both headlights have been replaced with oem also passenger fender and hood but the cost per headlight was crazy but had to be done..

just thought that headlight looked differently then the other one, like they put a HID bulb into a non HID housing, instead of the flat beam you get with the OEM HIDs, it looks more round like a standard reflector does...

just thought that headlight looked differently then the other one, like they put a HID bulb into a non HID housing, instead of the flat beam you get with the OEM HIDs, it looks more round like a standard reflector does...

Headlights have been smoked out with plasti dip and after that was done it gave it that look, may have been sprayed a little thicker on that side, looks amazing with the plasti tho

Why did they/you choose to replace the hood and grille with gen I parts instead of the gen II parts?

Why did they/you choose to replace the hood and grille with gen I parts instead of the gen II parts?

its usually done to save money, first clue when buying a wrecked car that corners were cut...

it is good news that the headlights were plastidipped, it would suck if a set of normally $1700 a piece headlights were ruined with real paint! even used/salvaged, they're starting to get to be hard to find.

Sorry for off-topic quickly,
but ... @Jarett Wright, could you possible forward me a larger version pic of that tattoo in your avatar?
I'm interested in the details of the skin tear, if you don't mind.

(I'd be putting some machine hydraulics inside for the back of my leg)

Sorry for off-topic quickly,
but ... @Jarett Wright, could you possible forward me a larger version pic of that tattoo in your avatar?
I'm interested in the details of the skin tear, if you don't mind.

(I'd be putting some machine hydraulics inside for the back of my leg)

Here you go, local guy did awesome work for me.

image.jpg

Sweet! many thanks, looks great!

Members online

No members online now.
Back