2006 LS Sport for sale

SR Foster

LVC Member
Reaction score
Silver Birch with 111,000 Km. New tires with snows on own rims. All options and comes with Garmin GPS. Car is in mint condition with new dealer installed brake rotors and pads. All service by Barrie Lincoln dealer certified and air tested. Have no room at new house for 3 cars.

Asking $5750.00

Last edited:
010.jpg011.jpg007.jpg006.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

Added pics. Did they show up. Not great with this computer. 72 years old.

06 in Barrie, Ont

Hello: i am in Kingston, Ont

does it have NAV and HID headlights.
I have Black 06 with 234, 000 kms

eric

everything but nav. Heated cooled seats, heated wiper stops. Fantastic car but no room at the inn.

68972 Miles on loaded 06 with HID headlamps, that's a gem right there! ~ good luck with sale.

For them south of the border, wouldn't want them to think it had 111K miles as opposed to 111K km's

~ did you know, before metrication in Canada, gasoline was sold by the imperial gallon, weird huh!

~ did you know, before metrication in Canada, gasoline was sold by the imperial gallon, weird huh!

Someone forgot to tell Air Canada....

The Gimli Glider is the nickname of an Air Canada aircraft that was involved in an unusual aviation incident. On July 23, 1983, Air Canada Flight 143, a Boeing 767-233 jet, ran out of fuel at an altitude of 41,000 feet (12,000 m) MSL, about halfway through its flight originating in Montreal to Edmonton. The crew were able to glide the aircraft safely to an emergency landing at Gimli Industrial Park Airport, a former Royal Canadian Air Force base in Gimli, Manitoba.[1]

The subsequent investigation revealed a combination of company failures and a chain of human errors that defeated built-in safeguards. Fuel loading was miscalculated due to a misunderstanding of the recently adopted metric system which replaced the imperial system.

It's not always the tool, at times it could be the tool that's using the tool.

Canadian LS means it has Daytime Running Lights right?

I wonder what the hit is to 'import' it. And is that $5750 imperial or murica? :)

Any pics of the underbody/chassis? Damn northern cars scare me. All that good salty road cancer and all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back