2006 LS For Sale? How much?

06AtlantaLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling the LS. I love it but the wife is putting heat on me about kids and I'm getting a german shepherd next week. I dont want the dog damaging the seats or getting the car filthy all the time so I'm looking at some Tahoes and sme Yukons.

What could I get for my LS? 2006 with 24K, silver w/ tan interior, tinted windows, immaculate condition.

I'm thinking of selling the LS. I love it but the wife is putting heat on me about kids and I'm getting a german shepherd next week. I dont want the dog damaging the seats or getting the car filthy all the time so I'm looking at some Tahoes and sme Yukons.

What could I get for my LS? 2006 with 24K, silver w/ tan interior, tinted windows, immaculate condition.

23K? not sure how loaded it is.

I'd guess $21K-$23K depending on options.

did you blue-book it?

like someone said, all 06's are V8 w/ LSE bumpers and skirts. it's silver with tan leather interior. the only option it does not have is navigation. i'd prefer to sell it than trade it in.

between 23-26K is what it'd be going for around here. Just depends on what dealer though so go w/ the highest you can so you have room to wiggle if need be.

25,000 if anyone wants it. Ill meet with you somewhere reasonable if need be.

FYI I bought mine for $25k (ok, $24995 ;)) from a dealer 4 months ago, with 9,500 miles. 06 premium + advancetrac. From other threads, sounds like some others here have seen/gotten even better deals.
Of course if you have options like side curtain airbags and heated rear seats that will certainly help the value.

Anyway just tossing out a datapoint! Good luck!

ok, i'll consider any reasonable offer. i want to try and move this thing ASAP.

I bought my black '06 in January with 11,000 miles for $22,999. I think about the only option it didn't have was navigation.

that's almost too good a deal to pass up. i'd really rather sell this than trade it in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back