2006 Lincoln LS

Bigtiny

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 2006 Lincoln LS. It has 76,xxx miles and counting. A deer hit me a week ago and I replaced a lot of the damaged parts already. All that is left to replace is the grille, shell of passenger door,bumper, and back passenger door handle. I have headlights that need installed or you can buy without them and I will sell for a little less but we all know that the HID headlamps for this car are crazy expensive. I will send pictures on request. Feel free to text or call me any time just PM me for my phone number.

Middletown is in southwest Ohio. The car is black on black. I am not sure what I want for the car. I know in good shape it books at 13,275 but it needs a little body work not a lot,it is driveable with out any body work. I am open to trades or cash.

Kbb private part value is 11,200. And that's saying you have nav and everything else. Considering we lvc-ers post good deals when we come across them, and this happens pretty
Often, I'm going to say you'll be lucky if you get 9k for it with the damage and everything.

Hey guys after some recent discussions with members here I am going to ask 8300 for my Ls. hit me up guys if i finish repairing it I will probably just keep it but i dont know.

Yeah that is it. I installed one headlight tonight now looking for the passenger headlight and a front bumper.

Ok guys update on my LS it was an early model 06 with the retractable mirrors. I am currently getting the front bumper painted and the grille. I have the handle for the rear passenger door. I am still considering selling it just let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back