For Sale 2006 Lincoln LS

Diesellpower

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2006 lincoln ls located in Toledo, OH
79000 miles
Second owner. My uncle bought it new and it has never seen snow/salt. Its obvious when you get under it. Garage kept till i bought it last fall. I didnt drive it in the snow either. Paint is in excelent condition.
I have replaced all of the plugs and coils. Harmonic balancer, idler and tensioner pulleys. DCCV. Just paid a shop to replace the plastic coolant parts on top of the engine. (ford parts, not doorman and i noticed the leak before it ran dry and it had a chance to overheat.) still has original T fitting, oil cooler and degass bottle.
Brakes were done just before i bought it, so they have somewhere around 10k miles on them.
Good tires up front. Brand new in the rear. Full size spare on a new wheel.
Drives great, no steering or suspension noises. No vibrations. Thing handles excelent for a heavy car.
It has not been beaten on.
Never been wrecked.

The faults:
The AC quit working on me this summer and the drivers seat has a couple tears in the perforated part. It shifts into reverse a little harder then i think should be normal.

I love this car, but maintaining a luxury vehicle is more then i bargained for when i bought it. I figured i would offer it up here before trading it in at the dealer.

$3000 is the low end of KBB numbers and i think its well worth that.

20211124_162940.jpg

20211124_162955.jpg

20211124_163010.jpg

Wow! This is a beautiful LS ...would love to buy it ...but my wife would probably murder me since I own 2 already

It's WHITE I want a white LS. I'm looking and I believe that is a LSE, round fog lights and painted grill. Wish I still had the money. Very nice car

It's WHITE I want a white LS. I'm looking and I believe that is a LSE, round fog lights and painted grill. Wish I still had the money. Very nice car
Thats jut the lighting. Its beige.
Well, to me, it looks like someone dropped a few drops of brown in a bucket of silver paint and sprayed it on. Bur ford calls it beige.

Still a very VERY nice car.i wouldn't sell it.these cars are hard to find and only around for a few years. But good luck on your sale. If I had the money I'd sure buy it

Members online

Back