New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
sidecar.jpg

sidecar2.jpg

frontcar.jpg

rimscar.jpg

backcar.jpg

2006 Lincoln Ls, White pearl , 64k miles, has been kept garaged, Manumatic shift ,sunroof, black rain guards on all windows, power windows/seats, memory seats,20% tint all around but is still pretty dark also has tint strip on windhield to keep the sun out of your eyes. factory chrome lincoln rims in mint shape. New k&n air filter, recent oil change, has not ran anything other than premium, beautiful tan leather interior in great condition, wood steering wheel and wood grain dash, Factory navigation system with 6cd changer. heated/cold seats!!!(my favorite thing).custom dual exhaust with 17inch long 4 inch wide Chrome slant tips that give it that rumble /growly sound, this car is LOUD! it sounds better than anything you've ever heard.I've had numerous of people ask me if ive had engine work it sounds that good, and with 280 horsepower this car has the perfect combo of performance and luxury. I love this car but i ordered a truck and it will be here by august and don't need two vehicles .I will send pix of the interior if interested. once you come to see it i can guarantee you wont leave with out it.

frontcar.jpg

backcar.jpg

rimscar.jpg

sidecar.jpg

sidecar2.jpg

More info on custom exhaust. Specifics on what was done?

it has a muffler delete that goes straight into the 17 inch pipes and they are 4 inch wide and that's why its so loud, i looked up different exhaust online and nothing sounded good except doing that, it seriously sounds better than a mustang

Members online

No members online now.
Back