For Sale 2006 Lincoln LS 12,600 original miles. $17,000

XJLS8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2006 Lincoln LS. 12,600 original miles. Purchased the car early April this year with 10,517 original miles on it. Car is silver exterior with black leather interior. Car is optioned minus adjustable pedals and parking sensors, otherwise has all the usual options plus navigation and wood grain. Also fitted with brand new Jaguar 18x8 dynamic wheels. Brand new Pirelli P Zero all season sport tires.

Few scratches on front fascia and one scuff on quarter panel that needs touch up paint. Previous owner attempted to touch it up but still needs attention. Not bad spots and with the silver color actually hides well.

Please PM for pictures as I dont have the means to get them on this forum but can send plenty through email or phone.

$17,000 cash price. Will not take a penny less so please no dreamers. Car needs nothing mechanical or electrical and is a great example of the last year Gen II Lincoln LS.

Dont have garage space for this car anymore. Final price is $14,000.00 USD. The car has 13,347mi on it to date and needs nothing. Great car, I enjoyed the time ive had it so far but rather sell than let it sit outside and drive during winter. $14,000.00 is what I have into the car final purchase price and new wheels, tires, lug nuts, and center caps. Its been garaged its entire life and should serve 60-70k miles before giving issue. Little money for a mechanically young car.

Below is a link to my local craigslist ad. The car is listed on craigslist and ebay at the moment for $15,000.00 that price is for the local tire kickers. $14,000.00 is my bottom dollar and offered to anyone who runs across the ad on this forum.

2006 Lincoln LS

Just bought two more cars and this LS is pretty much in the way now. $11,000.00 USD takes it. 13,540 miles to date and will rise as I take it out every other day for at least a 10 mile trip. This price is my absolute lowest price and I will use the car as a daily driver if no interest.

Local craigslist link in post above with contact information.

Thank you for any interest. Car will be for sale until snow (late Nov-Dec) starts falling.

2006 Lincoln LS 14,000 original miles

Just a bump. Car is still for sale. $11,000 USD takes it. Has 14,113mi to date.

Car is located in Rhode Island at my summer beach house. I will be in Buffalo NY until a TBD date. Can possibly get to RI on weekends to show/sell car. Will be for sale until first snowfall this year.

2006 Lincoln LS 14,231 original miles

Car is still for sale and will be until end of this week 11-18-17. If not sold by then I have made room to wedge the LS in the back of my garage behind some machines that will not move until spring time. $11,000 is the price I would like and the car is more than worth that for the fact its new condition alone besides most likely being the only 06 out there with this low of original miles. I may consider a bit less in person with cash just to see it go but will not discuss price over the phone.

Wanted to get back what I purchased the car for but the time has come to just get rid of it. Every attempt to store it for winter has failed because of another car or machine needing the garage space. $9,000 or best cash offer. The car is just plain in the way now that its started snowing for the season. Any offer heard. car needs absolutely nothing and is in the shape you would expect of a well taken care of car with 14,000 original miles. Im just not interested in this car like I was ten years ago when they were new.

Car is located and titled in RI
06 Lincoln LS 14,000mi and 08 Jaguar XJ 78,000mi

Members online

No members online now.
Back