2005 tails on my 2000 ???? help please.

1BADLS

Gear Head All The Way !!!
Reaction score
I purchased a set of 2005 outters, and when I found the inners, I realized they are reflective, no lights ??? is this right?/ My 2000 has bulbs/lights on the inners, so will these fit, or not ??? havent recieved the 05' outters yet, just wondering if anyone has done this change ???

1BADLS said:
I purchased a set of 2005 outters, and when I found the inners, I realized they are reflective, no lights ??? is this right?/ My 2000 has bulbs/lights on the inners, so will these fit, or not ??? havent recieved the 05' outters yet, just wondering if anyone has done this change ???
The 03-05 corner tail lights will fit the 2000-2002 LS's. It's better if the wiring harness comes with the tail lights but it's no biggy. You'll just have an extra wire on the earlier model to tape off.

You are correct though on the inner tail lights. The 03-05 lights are just reflectors and will NOT fit the 2000-2002 LS's. However, you can purchase the deck lid lights that were part of the European version LS. Those where the two tone tail lights. You can see the European version deck lid lights in the picture below:

japlightsmerged.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back