For Sale 2005 ls v8 117×××

GEOFFwithaLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car has code p2110,p2107
Replaced all 8 coils with oem motorcraft, ngk iridiums for the spark plugs. Car is stuck in limp mode and i cant figure it out to get it going again.

-transmission rebuilt around 105,000 miles
-SCT tuned (included)
-K&N cold air intake
-flowmaster exhaust with a new eastern catalytic converter
-currently has low profile 18 inch wheels on but still have the 4 original 17" wheels too
- 6 extra ignition coils included
- 2 replacement quick struts (front)
- valve cover seals and O-rings were just replaced
- throttle body replaced about 5000 miles ago
- coolant system has been updated except degas bottle (no coolant leaks or issues)

I just dont have the connections to be able to check the voltages coming out of cylinders or anything like that. The codes point to the ignition coils but all 8 were replaced at once with new plugs and im just scratching my head at this point. Dont want it to just sit around and wanted to give you guys on here first dibs. Its still in good condition and looks great, basically all the mods you can do this car are done, all problems that arise with this car have been handled. She just needs someone with some time to look into it, no garage around me knows much about this car so i feel im at a dead end with her. Text me if you want pictures 814-515-7509.
Im in cental PA

Car has code p2110,p2107
Replaced all 8 coils with oem motorcraft, ngk iridiums for the spark plugs. Car is stuck in limp mode and i cant figure it out to get it going again.

-transmission rebuilt around 105,000 miles
-SCT tuned (included)
-K&N cold air intake
-flowmaster exhaust with a new eastern catalytic converter
-currently has low profile 18 inch wheels on but still have the 4 original 17" wheels too
- 6 extra ignition coils included
- 2 replacement quick struts (front)
- valve cover seals and O-rings were just replaced
- throttle body replaced about 5000 miles ago
- coolant system has been updated except degas bottle (no coolant leaks or issues)

I just dont have the connections to be able to check the voltages coming out of cylinders or anything like that. The codes point to the ignition coils but all 8 were replaced at once with new plugs and im just scratching my head at this point. Dont want it to just sit around and wanted to give you guys on here first dibs. Its still in good condition and looks great, basically all the mods you can do this car are done, all problems that arise with this car have been handled. She just needs someone with some time to look into it, no garage around me knows much about this car so i feel im at a dead end with her. Text me if you want pictures 814-515-7509.
Im in cental PA
Asking 1500$ for entire car, clean title

Members online

Back