For Sale 2005 Lincoln LS V8 Ultimate 77K mi $12,000

Rodewaryer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok, I love all my cars, trouble is there are too many to keep up with and without getting into psycho-babble about why I'm selling, it's hard enough to sell this car to get into the why's. Suffice it to say it is NOT because there is anything wrong with it.

The bad: car is the less than desirable cashmere color with light tan interior. It does not tolerate dirt well (esp the interior). Hence it's whole life it has had coco mats, a dash mat (not covering any flaws, it's been protecting the perfect dash) and towels on the seats. It has 77K on it so there are rock chips on the front end and some on the mirrors, nothing I am going to apologize for or expect to have to explain. And, take it or leave it, it has a rear wing, so wing haters can either swallow their comments or look somewhere else as there are large holes in the bootlid/trunklid to accommodate this excellent wing. The headlights are nicked up and the drivers side has some black marks in it from an impact with a tire chunk on a freeway. I will not consider this a dickering point however as the car comes with a brand new set of factory headlights in boxes. They are not on the car because the factory ones are still perfectly functional and still clear. Possibly another bad is that the windscreen has been replaced, however, it got a factory windshield (Lincoln emblem in the lower center) replacement. There are a few tiny chips in this one but nothing like a crack or a star etc. Lastly, the tint was dealer installed and not my usual Huper Optik choice. It is good tint however and in excellent shape.

The good. It has an added rear wing :), with third brake light, it has all front lights upgraded bulbs, after many cross country trips at night, it doesn't even need the HIR-1 highs, the lows and fogs are bloody excellent (lows are H-9's and the fogs are H-11's). The car has a Mclaren grill (you get the stock one as well) and an LSE bumper (you also get the stock bumper) excellently color matched. The car has no door dings and has never been in an accident. It has the K&N intake kit with a SPARE filter, makes filter changes VERY easy. It has had a new AC pump, new plugs and coils (yes, all of them-around $1100 worth). It also has the Jag Mina SS exhaust on it, sweet looking and even sweeter sounding. Not your everday magna flow or whatever everybody and their brother is putting on LS's. There are also 5 Voxx Misano 18" wheels, (and no, I do not have the stock wheels anymore, they’re running around NW Montana on a friends LS). The 5th one has a very lightly used Pirelli on it in the spare well, but the wheel has never been on the car. So even if the wheels are obsolete, there are 5 here. It is also on 255/40-18 Pirelli P-zero Asimmetrico's. Not high mileage tires granted but we could argue all day about whether or not there is a better tire out there. These still have over half life left, easily. Then, the brakes, no expense was spared here as it has 14" 6 pot cross-drilled and slotted Wilwoods in the front, and 13" cross-drilled and slotted rears, with Wilwood's parking brake caliper so the factory parking brake has been retained. Not the highest performance option in the rear available but I seriously doubt one could tell the difference if you added a 4 pot rear caliper. Interior, as mentioned, it has Autosport coco floor mats front and rear, it has towels on the seats so there is so little wear it is hardly worth mentioning. I imagine most 20K mi cars show more wear. The dash mat has protected the dash since new so there are no issues there. Take it off if you like, I imagine most would anyway. I installed a Kenwood double DIN CD/DVD player and added the controller to ensure the steering wheel controls still work and this unit is working perfectly. There is easily $10 grand in goodies on this car, nearly the asking price. Since the car comes with the stock mats, the stock grill, the stock bumper and the stock brakes, as well as a brand new set of headlights and fog lights in boxes, the price is not negotiable, without losing all the spares for what little might be negotiated. I have loved this car since new, and it shows, it is not easy parting with it. Oh, and pickup of this car must be arranged by the buyer.

LS Wilwood BBK.jpg

LS wKenwood DDX2019 Jan 2008b.jpg

LS Mar 2014 Redu.jpg

LS Mar 2014a Redu.jpg

LS Mina Exhaust center.jpg

LS Photo session Feb 2011aRedu.jpg

LS Dec 2009 Northterra Redu.jpg

LS wVoxx Misano and Wilwood Rear Jun 2006.jpg

LS Dec 2009 Northterra5.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.