For Sale 2005 Lincoln LS V8 Sport- Ultimate $1500-165K Silver Birch- Black Leather

Linc615

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling one of my LS's if anyone is interested. Asking $1500, which is way less than I recently put into it but I've bought a new Lincoln and this one needs a good home that someone can take the time to make it great again.

it has everything, the leather has one tear in driver seat but not all the way rippled just slit. everything works as it should the cons is; after throttle body issues resolved it started sputtering so I immediately parked it and haven't fooled with it; it still cranks and runs strong but it sputters after idle down, for scan says there is failure in VVT sensors and something else I can't remember, the check engine light is not on weirdly. I need it gone Ive bought 2 mkz in the last month I'm car poor its got to go. will need to be towed, located in south Mississippi. it will not come with the 5 spoke wheels in pics at this price, it will have the original 8 spoke chrome wheels on it, if you want the 5 spoke we can negotiate it. any questions ask me, I think I covered it all. It leaks coolant from the lower thermostat neck that bolts into engine, it needs passenger fender painted to match which I may do this week, car has 165000 miles.

recently replaced:
throttle body
radiator
condensor
fan
thermostat and upper housing
hoses
Degas bottle including lower hose
new touchscreen
new HID bulbs
new coils and plugs
new tps sensor
new maf sensor
new brakes
new balljoint and spindle passenger side
new speed sensors front and back
new oil change and filter
air filter and cabin filter 20220822_180249.JPG20220822_180309.JPG20220822_180323.JPG20220822_180351.JPGIMG_0552.JPGIMG_0448.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back