2005 hids on a 2002

2k2ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
well they are in. It was not a hard install. The wiring issue was 123. Im going to put up a detailed how to. I took some good pics. Thanks to everyone for the help and info. by the way if anybody wants i got the stock headlights already cleared and black siliconed. make and offer. If your in the long island area come by and pick em up,,,

hids.jpg

hidcounter.jpg

2k2ls said:
na factory hids. cameraphone pics do it no justice.

Very nice, those HID's have suck and awesome look. Hey.. and your camera phone isn't to shabby, it looks much better that mine. =P

looks hot. get some Xenon fogs and ur rollin.

what happened with the brace you ordered? did they get you a new one yet?

I sent it back on Friday, and I'm expecting my new one this week. Of course they didn't refund the $44 shipping fee to return the part. Gotta love that policy.

$300.00 for the lights brand new on ebay. $157.00 for the brace from lincoln $30.00 for wiring from my boy dave. $487.00 total which wasnt too. bad.

For all who have done this I am looking for the break down on the wiring. Already bought the LEFT HID light just need to find a RIGHT HID light. Anyways I never got any connectors just the signal light wire. Would do I need know?

Members online

Back