2005 Chicago Auto Show Meet Photos

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go - the 2005 Chicago Auto Show Photos!

Chicago Auto Show

Here is a pic of about half of who attended. Anyone with other pics let me know and ill post them.

14998_jpg.jpg

Left to Right: Donny, Joeychgo, Jibit, MarkedMan, Conti, Nyssa and there is Mespock, on his knees

Last edited:
Had a great time at the show. It always seems like the same people that say they'll gonna be there always FAIL.

Nice pic! How about some names (left to right) for us folks that are still too new to know who everyone is.... Thanks!

Auto show was pretty good :Beer :V Yeah and again Stradog was a no show :rolleyes:

Rock on!!!!! Sweet pic. How did it go, you guys got pics of bar night!!

Joeychgo said:
Hee hee -- Hows the new car doing??

Debating on taking the $2700 for damages and look into anonther Mark VIII.

All Depends!!! Very fustrating... Damn Deer... :Bang

engine runs great!! Just wish the car didn't look like it was in a demolition race.

Although I think Jimmy's grill looks worse...

If I go with fixing the car it will be a nice ride!!!

Take the $2700 - but make them give you the car back, even if it costs you a few hundred - then part it out.

mespock said:
Debating on taking the $2700 for damages and look into anonther Mark VIII.

All Depends!!! Very fustrating... Damn Deer... :Bang

engine runs great!! Just wish the car didn't look like it was in a demolition race.

Although I think Jimmy's grill looks worse...

If I go with fixing the car it will be a nice ride!!!

Atleast if there was a contest for ugliest Mark 8 I'd win

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Daytona 500 on I-55 on the way to the show.

I forgot about that. Damn Nyssa drives crazy.I wonder how many speeding tickets she has...

Joeychgo said:
Here you go - the 2005 Chicago Auto Show Photos!

Chicago Auto Show

Here is a pic of about half of who attended. Anyone with other pics let me know and ill post them.

14998_jpg.jpg

Left to Right: Donny, Joeychgo, Jibit, MarkedMan, Conti, Nyssa and there is Mespock, on his knees
You have to look at these shows from a LINCOLN point of view!

Nice turn out and congratulations on pulling it off. Is that Pete Rose kneeling? I'll bet it is!

mespock, which car hit the deer the Mark VIII you just got , or the Mark VII.

MarkedMan said:
I forgot about that. Damn Nyssa drives crazy.I wonder how many speeding tickets she has...

I haven't gotten a speeding ticket yet :invasion:
bwahahahahaha.....

I really wish I colud have gone, but I'm definatley not complaining, flordia was awesome. Anyways, hope to meet you all in Wisconsin Dells later this year.

Members online

Back