2004 Wiring Diagrams Manual 4 Sale

mhartler

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 wiring diagrams manual for sale. $20 includes shipping to the continental US.

Thanks!
Marc

2001LS8Sport said:
Who published it?

Ford I presume. Here's the quote from the ebay auctio I got it from:

"This auction item is a USED 2004 Lincoln LS Ford Motor Company Wiring Diagram Manual. This Ford Motor Company Publication contains 160 sections of information on electrical troubleshooting with complete wiring diagram layouts. Book is in excellent condition. This is the same manual used at Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships. This is a must have item for wire tracing and electrical diagnostics. Publication number is FCS-12885-04."

Marc

mhartler said:
Ford I presume. Here's the quote from the ebay auctio I got it from:

"This auction item is a USED 2004 Lincoln LS Ford Motor Company Wiring Diagram Manual. This Ford Motor Company Publication contains 160 sections of information on electrical troubleshooting with complete wiring diagram layouts. Book is in excellent condition. This is the same manual used at Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships. This is a must have item for wire tracing and electrical diagnostics. Publication number is FCS-12885-04."

Marc

Those are published for Ford by Helm, Inc. You can purchase them direct from Helm...but not for anywhere near the price you're selling it!!

www.helminc.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back