2004 LS V8 Ultimate worth?

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
30k miles. All options but HID and rear heated seats. Excellent condition. Not a scratch or even door ding. Interior is perfect. Only upgrade is my Eclipse AVN 5495 Nav/DVD. Pretty nice upgrade though? So what do you guys think?

whats the price? remember that about as many miles as a 02-03 so it should be a great deal

well, its worth the mid-20s on a trade .... so about $22k private party, tops. I'd personally ask $22,995 and see what happens.

lloydrage said:
whats the price? remember that about as many miles as a 02-03 so it should be a great deal

Its my LS. Bought a year and a month ago for 30k out the door. Its paid off now so anywhere in the 20's Id be happy with.

I would agree 23 would be pretty good. I bought my 02 with 33K on it for $17,000

I got my 04 for 21k. 36k miles. All the options, Heated rear seats, HID and NAV. Found it at a stupid Honda dealer. Some retard traded it in for a HONDA wtf!

jwkuipers said:
I got my 04 for 21k. 36k miles. All the options, Heated rear seats, HID and NAV. Found it at a stupid Honda dealer. Some retard traded it in for a HONDA wtf!

V8?? where do you live? If so, that's an insane price. The dealer could have taken it to auction and gotten more for it. Hell, good for you! "stupid honda dealer" is definitely an accurate description in this case.

By the way, I almost traded my '03 on a new Accord 6-speed. Its a tick faster, has a bigger back seat, better gas mileage, better resale, and, most importantly, its a stick! So I can't bash anyone for making the trade. Both are nice cars.

I am in Mass. It was way way out in the countryside, almost in New York.

Members online

Back