2004 LS V8 Ultimate, is anyone else having ebrake problems?

doctorj

LVC Member
Reaction score
We bought a new LS V8 Ultimate and within 3 miles the electronic ebrake failed, we have had it for over 3 months and they haven't manufactured repair parts, is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Other than that we love the car! :confused:

I havent heard anything abot the ebrake being a problem what does the dealer say? its new and under warranty........ so you should be able to enjoy your car without having to worry about such things.........

Joeychgo said:
I havent heard anything abot the ebrake being a problem what does the dealer say? its new and under warranty........ so you should be able to enjoy your car without having to worry about such things.........
It is under warranty but they have no part to fix it with, it was supposed to be reengineered by the end of the first quarter. I call the dealer and Lincoln customer committment about every other week no good news yet!

Tell them you want a payment knocked off for inconvenience.

Big Joe

Oh yeah and a loaner for me :D

Pepsi2185 said:
Tell them you want a payment knocked off for inconvenience.

Big Joe

Oh yeah and a loaner for me :D

I don't know if it had anything to do with it but I sent an email to W. C. Ford and within an hour the dealer called me and stated that the first 24 reengineered (prototype) modules were scheduled to ship out from manufacturing monday and that they will fix my car on tuesday if I can get it to the dealer (go Figure) :Beer

Put in a good word for my loaner while your there :D

Glad to hear they are taking care of you. Please post all the details about what went wrong and what the fix is, so in the future other members can solve this problem....

Members online

Back