Wanted 2004 LS door lock actuators

Need door lock actuator for 2004 LS, driver, front.
Will take for all doors if pricing right.

There are an '01, an '02, an '03, and two '05s in junkyards in my (Phoenix) area, but no '04s. If you want to take responsibility for interchangeability, I can see if any of the others still have the actuators. I took the driver's side rear door lock actuator out of the '02 for my wife's '02 this spring, and that one was particularly clean. On some of these, getting the actuator out will prove impossible without being able to use a torch to heat up the Torx screws (which, of course, no junkyard would allow). I can't remember for sure, but I think the one I bought might have been $25.

There is no need to match exact years or part numbers.
The assembly and cables from any 03 to 06 will work. (The assembly has to be from the correct door.)

The Latch from any 00 to 02 should also work, but you will have to swap your interior door handle mechanical cable with the one on the latch. That's not hard to do.

There are an '01, an '02, an '03, and two '05s in junkyards in my (Phoenix) area, but no '04s. If you want to take responsibility for interchangeability, I can see if any of the others still have the actuators. I took the driver's side rear door lock actuator out of the '02 for my wife's '02 this spring, and that one was particularly clean. On some of these, getting the actuator out will prove impossible without being able to use a torch to heat up the Torx screws (which, of course, no junkyard would allow). I can't remember for sure, but I think the one I bought might have been $25.
I would be interested in the '05. Really need driver front, passenger rear, but will take all.

I would be interested in the '05. Really need driver front, passenger rear, but will take all.
To be clear, you want this assembly (without the cables) for each of the four doors, correct? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NF1PTSO?tag=picclick0f-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

The pricing for the yard says these are $19.99 each - see Part pricing | Pull N Save - Self Serve Auto & Truck Parts

I won't know the shipping until I get them and package them up, but all I ask is actual cost via Paypal once I have them ready to ship.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l225.jpg

I am a little concerned about the link you supplied for Amazon, because that actuator will not fit the Lincoln.

If you are saying the salvage actuators come from 04-06, then that is okay.

I am a little concerned about the link you supplied for Amazon, because that actuator will not fit the Lincoln.

If you are saying the salvage actuators come from 04-06, then that is okay.

The link and photos were for illustration purposes only, just to make sure that we were both talking about the same assembly. I'll check the '05s in the yards here. Do you want just the driver's front and passenger rear?

The link and photos were for illustration purposes only, just to make sure that we were both talking about the same assembly. I'll check the '05s in the yards here. Do you want just the driver's front and passenger rear?
Driver front and passenger rear are what I need, but I will take all four, not a problem either way.

Driver front and passenger rear are what I need, but I will take all four, not a problem either way.
You got it. I expect to be able to find all four, but we'll see whether or not I can get them all out. There is usually at least one of those Torx screws in each door that is frozen in place. I'll be out there Saturday morning and let you know what I can get.

OK, got all four. I did scratch "LF" (Left Front), LR, RF, and RR on each one, on the surface that matches up to the inside of the door, where the Torx screws go, to help keep them straight.Total out of pocket for me was $122.01. I'll send you a message here so I can give you my PayPal account and you can give me your shipping address. Once I pack these up and have your address, I'll know what the total to ship will be.

receipts.jpg

100_2961.JPG

100_2962.JPG

100_2963.JPG

100_2964.JPG

100_2965.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back