felo3769

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here is what the 2004 lincoln lse grill will look like once i put it on

pic 004 (Small).jpg

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH.

Keep us posted

Big Joe

That looks good. How do I get on? In what colors do they come?

Thanx

LS4me said:
That looks good. How do I get on? In what colors do they come?

Thanx

Actually that grille is for the '04 LSE and only comes in Black, Silver and Red. You can buy one and have it painted for about $70-$100. It's a nice grille for sure. It looks good on Rafael's car!

well it only comes in black, silver and red i believe, but i had mine painted and it looks just like the picture. Unfortunately i havent been able to put it on because (how ironic and sh*tty is this) but when i weas going to get it a got into a little accident. Nothing major but an 18 wheeler was making a u turn in an intersection and i didnt see it until i got there because there was one of those company vans in front of me but i was able to pull off the side and only ended up messing up two rims and my tires (which were brand new. SUCKS!!! oh well, but i should get it back mondya so i will keep you guys posted.. here is the painted grill though (pics arent all that but you can get an idea)

picss 001.jpg

picss 002.jpg

felo3769 said:
well it only comes in black, silver and red i believe, but i had mine painted and it looks just like the picture. Unfortunately i havent been able to put it on because (how ironic and sh*tty is this) but when i weas going to get it a got into a little accident. Nothing major but an 18 wheeler was making a u turn in an intersection and i didnt see it until i got there because there was one of those company vans in front of me but i was able to pull off the side and only ended up messing up two rims and my tires (which were brand new. SUCKS!!! oh well, but i should get it back mondya so i will keep you guys posted.. here is the painted grill though (pics arent all that but you can get an idea)

Hope you weren't hurt Rafael. The grille looks good! :Beer

well, the accident wasnt too bad and I wasnt hurt, only emotionally because of my car, lol.

The grill cost me around 120 from a fellow LS owner who distributes some LS parts.

I should have my car tomorrow or tuesday so Ill post some pics.

Rafael.....
Grill looks good......Let me know if you need anything else...
Thank you for your support..... :D
Eleanor.....AKA...Lincolndde.com/gallery....

felo3769 said:
well, the accident wasnt too bad and I wasnt hurt, only emotionally because of my car, lol.

The grill cost me around 120 from a fellow LS owner who distributes some LS parts.

I should have my car tomorrow or tuesday so Ill post some pics.

no problem and thanks jeremy. Nice to see you made it to the forum too!

Yo that grill looks tight that's my color too .Got to hook up my stereo system first but I'm gonna keep my eyes open for one of those.So much things to do so little money ! Mortagage ,carpayment,Insurance ,lap dances I mean entertainment! but I love my life i'm driving a LINCOLN LS ! :steering

2000 LS6 5 SPEED nuff said

veru nice ntec. talk to "eleanor" or go to www.lincolndde.com he is the guy i have bought most of my stuff from and he is great person to deal with. good luck on your ls.

When's the LvC pool party over at your place? That water in the background looks very inviting. I'll bring the :Beer .

MonsterMark said:
When's the LvC pool party over at your place? That water in the background looks very inviting. I'll bring the :Beer .
:p

will the 2000-2002 trenz horizontal billet grill fit on an 05 ls? if not why? what is the difference in the grills they look the same to me. are they slightly shaped different or have slightly different openings? by the way im a brand new memeber just got my 05 ls v8 a month ago. so far i have tinted the windows 5 % and im bout to order the horizontal grill and the k and n cold air intake for it.

Well I'm not sure about the source but I sure like that grille!! Is this an LSKoncepts piece?

2004 Grill

Does anyone know where I can find this upper grille for both the upper and lower sections?

LSE.jpg

her ya got to give him credit for searching!

for a lower, you will have to make it yourself as no one ever produced them.

for the upper, you will have to find somebody that doesn't want theirs any more as they have been discontinued.

EDIT: i said lower twice

for the lower, you will have to find somebody that doesn't want theirs any more as they have been discontinued.

He meant the higher grille/hood grille is discontinued.You have to find one out there on ebay, craigslist or on here, and just be lucky to find one and be the one who sees it first to buy it.

Members online

Back