2004 lincoln ls

freshkid87

LVC Member
Reaction score
the speakers in the back aren't working anymore, i see a place where they are plugged into, is there a fuse to check this out?

Have you considered checking the owners manual for fuse information

Have you considered checking the owners manual for fuse information

thats where I would start, but then if you have the cover pulled down to see that they were plugged in, you might as well just test them to see if they are blown.

1370546181701.jpg.CROP.rectangle2-mediumsmall.jpg

1370546181701.jpg.CROP.rectangle2-mediumsmall.jpg

does the rest of the spreakers play? if so its not fuse related.. u talking the deck speakers or door? look for the amp in trunk uptop/underside. make sure no mores came off 6x8 or 6x9.. id unplug the gray plug out of amp and plug it back ingood, and tight, once i have seen 2 wires to each deck speaker.

look in the turnk.. there srewed in underneath u need to look up.. like on the underside of inside trunk look up to were the deck speakers are.. youll see a silver box.

does the rest of the spreakers play? if so its not fuse related...

This statement is based on what?
The amp for the subs does have its own fuse. While it's unlikely that this is a fuse, if fuse F4.18 (trunk fuse box) is blown, then it would stop the subs, and only the subs from working. (Unless he had THX navigation, then it would stop the door speakers too.)

So much grammar...so little time

LOL, Bro stop I am not here for you to teach me how to type on a smart phone...godddamnnnn ya'll are ruthless on here. but good looking out on the tech article bro. i'm good now.

LOL, Bro stop I am not here for you to teach me how to type on a smart phone...godddamnnnn ya'll are ruthless on here. but good looking out on the tech article bro. i'm good now.

I wasn't referring to you.....bro. I am, however, so happy you received the help you were looking for.

I wasn't referring to you.....bro. I am, however, so happy you received the help you were looking for.

I'm going to take a wild guess, let me know if I win...

Steve Carr is who you were referring to.

their're :)

Me thinks u dew, sew just come out with it. Put it all out thier for us all to sea. I no u have an problem wit unproper grammar n speeling

Members online

Back